Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - 21 July 2007 (NO SPOILERS) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephenchow

HSC
Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - 21 July 2007

I spotted this on YTMND, I'm not sure if it is real or not and if it is real, it could end up like that time some guy rode in a car and yelled out Snape Killed Dumbledore when the book was first sold.

http://asdasdasdasdasdaasd

pffft

HSC

This is what i think will happen:

1. Snape is GOOD.
2. Harry does NOT die.

and i'll be really peeved of if one of the Weasley twins die (not that i think it'll happen).

wolfyizacuty

HSC

I have a hunch that Sirius Black will be coming back (this is only because im in love with his character).
And i agree, Snape is most certainly good.

Anyone agree about RB being Regalus Black?????

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

I doubt it. JKR has said that no major new characters will be introduced in the seventh book; we've already met everyone of importance. This 'Rimulus' sounds like Remus' brother, but anyone who knows the story of how Rome was founded knows that it's spelt Romulus.

Also, it's likely they know of the leaks in the lead-up to HBP (including one from our very own Raiks ... arsehole). The security will be redoubled in the lead-up to the book's launch and they didn't start printing copies until two weeks beforehand last time.

kloudsurfer

HSC

jb_nc said:
lol some guy drove past a group of kids waiting for the book in london and yelled out "SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE" last release...lol
I heard about some guys putting up a 'Snape Kills Dumbeldore' sign on a bridge in london a couple of days after it came out.

I think they got charged for vandalism or something along those lines...

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

I'm changing the subject completely, mostly because A) we've discussed SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE stunts before and B) they're boring.
kloudsurfer said:
Yep.

By the way,

Snape is not EVIL.

...despite the whole 'killing dumbledore thing'. Im sure there was a reason for it.

Im just saying it now so that when the book comes out I can say 'told you so'. :)

So, does anyone else agree with me?
I think it's better if Snape remains morally ambiguous through the course of the book and Rowling lets readers make up their own minds about him. While he might not be evil, he certainly isn't good.

pffft

HSC

Only 39 days!

(i think)

CANT WAIT!

Dave2007

HSC

Is it still perfectly good to pre-order? not sold out or anything?

I want to wait as long as possible

I am the most knowledgable person in the world about HP, but i dont want others to know that :)

(BTW anyone at all is free to challenge my knowledge, but you will lose, hard).

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

They won't sell out of pre-orders; your bookstore will order one in for every pre-order plus an extra lot for people who want to simply walk in and buy one.

pffft

HSC

Thank gosh it isnt released on a school day, cause otherwise i'd have to either miss out on school, or walk around all day with my fingers in my ears and my eyes shut to stop people screaming out what happens...

beentherdunthat

HSC

pffft said:
Thank gosh it isnt released on a school day, cause otherwise i'd have to either miss out on school, or walk around all day with my fingers in my ears and my eyes shut to stop people screaming out what happens...
Oh god.. so truee!! Last year, i hadn't even walked into the school yet and people were already screaming ' DUMBLEDORE DIED' i was Like OMFG...

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

Because arsewipes think it's funny to spoil the books or simply assume you've read it like them.

And they wouldn't be stupid enough to release it on a school day. The number of people wagging would be huge.

Mohit7

HSC
RB is regulus black rowling nearl admits it by saying its a "very good guess" in an interview

Dave2007 said:
I am the most knowledgable person in the world about HP, but i dont want others to know that :)

(BTW anyone at all is free to challenge my knowledge, but you will lose, hard).
I accept your challenge!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

Mohit7 said:
RB is regulus black rowling nearl admits it by saying its a "very good guess" in an interview
"Guess" being the operative term. I wouldn't put it past JK to have someone living under the name Regulus Black to hide their true identity. Sirius Black was in Azkaban at roughly the same time, and the real regulus had died fifteen years earlier, so the Black family would have been the perfect people to masquerade as. It would be delightful irony because they wouldn't even need polyjuice potion to pull it off; everyone would be expecting some magical way of surviving, but then we find out "No, Mundungus/Aberforth/Someone else was doing it a conventional way all along".

HSC

Lol thats why i dont talk to any of my friends until im finished the book. My family dont read the book, they dont even like HP, so its great:)

About R.A.B. cant he/she be someone like snape how he had the 'half blood prince' or someone with that kind of a name?

I think im the only person wanting to find out about Kreacher :| Hope Dobbys in this one!

pffft

HSC

I CANT WAIT FOR THE BOOK!

but i bet that as soon as i lay my hands on it, i wont want to start reading it, cause then i'll know i'll be close to finishing the whole series...

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC

I'm probably going to be at work when the book comes out. Hopefully there won't be any idiots running around the book section, yelling out the ending to anyone who walks past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)