HARRY POTTER & the goblet of fire!! (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
watch the third movie! it's pretty good. i like it alot more than the 2nd

Movie_Guy

HSC
AlleyCat said:
i was quite pleasantly surprised with harry as was i with the rest of the ensemble, all except that fucking twat hermione.

Serious ? I tought Emma Watson was easily the best in this film and she has easily been the best in all the others. She's got a future. Daniel Radcliffe is absolutely awful though........almost every scene of his was pretty close to dreadul.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Daniel radcliffe is pretty good. Well, I may be biased as a girl...I didn't like hermione's over angriness but she's a reasonable actress. Ron beats them all by far. Love the scene where he is looking at his back in the mirro wearing the dress robes lol

oh and professor flitwick looks horrid. I didn't even know it was him. I was whispering to my friends "Who's that short dude performing...charms?" a few minutes later "OMG!!"

P

pLuvia

SpoRTsGaL said:
Oh, there wasn't enough of Draco. There should've been more of him. Even Neville made more of an appearance than Draco did.
There was only like 3 scenes with Draco, the quidditch world cup, at school when he get humiliated and one more can't think of it :confused:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
what!!! that's FLITWICK?? :| the one conducting the music in PoA, and making an appearance (i can't remember where) in this one?

he looks like he's got a hideous undercut.

i agree, why the hell did they change him from philosopher's stone? maybe it was because JKR commented that she imagined flitwick to be a normal human being, just very tiny - unlike what they did in PS, where he looked a mixture of goblin and human... i don't think she said anything about not liking what they did, though.

:(

oh, and about emma watson - i actually liked her acting in the first one, she played hermione pretty damn well. but she's gone downhill since :p dan radcliffe is just getting better and better!

one thing i forgot to mention, barty crouch was a lot nicer than i'd expected :p i really think they could've focused on that storyline a bit better. did they even say that it was crouch jr that killed his father? the explanation in the book was brilliant, i wish they'd done it justice in the movie. they didn't even have anything about the dementor's kiss on crouch jr, or fudge chucking a fit and not believing dumbledore etc.

oh well, i still loved it :p planning to watch it again soon...
hmm i just realised that i've seen every HP movie at the cinemas twice!!

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
bubz :D said:
i agree, why the hell did they change him from philosopher's stone? maybe it was because JKR commented that she imagined flitwick to be a normal human being, just very tiny - unlike what they did in PS, where he looked a mixture of goblin and human...
Coincidentally, the guy who played Flitwick was the same guy who played the main goblin at Gringotts

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
oh, and about emma watson - i actually liked her acting in the first one, she played hermione pretty damn well. but she's gone downhill since :p dan radcliffe is just getting better and better!
*cough cough splutter*
So I havent seen the new one, BUT OH MY GOODNESS EMMA WATSON COULDNT ACT IF HER LIFE DEPENDED ON IT.

Hermione is meant to be solely obsessed with books and nothing on appearances. I dont know HOW they do the transformation from feral to sheek because, although not sheek she definitely does not have buck teeth/feral hair/etc its just slightly teased. Grr

End of rant.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i agree, in PS her hair was actually bushy and all she did was stalk around with a hunchback, carrying her books and being bossy...

and in the last couple of movies she's had nice wavy salon hair... remember how she goes "is that really how my hair looks from the back?" in the PoA movie? completely out of character.

HSC
The_highwayman said:
But then again, they did have fleur and cho this time...hmmm.
Yeah exactly, but unfortunately they didn't live up to expectations so Emma Watson was the drawcard again

HSC
I enjoyed the movie, fluer was gorgeous but had barely any lines :(. You guys think I should read the book?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
is it me or has neville grown taller since the other movies....or did i just imagine him as a short lil guy??

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol they were all short little squirts in the first ones!! they've all grown hugely!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
jebbie said:
*cough cough splutter*
So I havent seen the new one, BUT OH MY GOODNESS EMMA WATSON COULDNT ACT IF HER LIFE DEPENDED ON IT.

Hermione is meant to be solely obsessed with books and nothing on appearances. I dont know HOW they do the transformation from feral to sheek because, although not sheek she definitely does not have buck teeth/feral hair/etc its just slightly teased. Grr

End of rant.
agreed. they kidna stuck to the bushy hair thing in the first movie and it slowly got nicer...and nicer...and nicer til it was fit for a movie premiere red carpet walk. ack

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
i agree, in PS her hair was actually bushy and all she did was stalk around with a hunchback, carrying her books and being bossy...

and in the last couple of movies she's had nice wavy salon hair... remember how she goes "is that really how my hair looks from the back?" in the PoA movie? completely out of character.
Yes. I was fuming.

And her 'bushy hair' wasnt that bushy either.

Hate the movies but will probably be dragged along to this one

Sarah168 said:
agreed. they kidna stuck to the bushy hair thing in the first movie and it slowly got nicer...and nicer...and nicer til it was fit for a movie premiere red carpet walk. ack
Haha agreed with the last part :p

jeremiahk

HSC
Emma Watson cannot act naturally. She tries I spose, but alot of it ends up with OH MY GOD LOOK AT MY FACIAL EXPRESSIONS, NOW I AM WORRIED.. *Furrows Eyebrows*

I like the movies, I think they are well done, considering the books. If you are expecting movies that are as good as the books, you'll always get disappointed, because 1. You know whats going to happen ANYWAY, so theres less thrill there 2. You are always comparing what you think and believe to be dogma, which is a fucking awesome book.. so it wont be good and 3. They have to fit a fat book into under 3 hours. Keeping pace all the time, keeping non readers up to date with the storyline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)