Has anime gone to shit? Or am I just growing up (1 Viewer)

Interdice

HSC
I think I saw all of the good anime.

The only acceptable anime I saw this season was Kaguya, which was surprisingly decent and funny. It was only mid compared to Steins;gate, Death Note, Code Geass and Erased though.

That "Zom100" anime is so overated. I saw it and it is so crap and stupid. Although I only saw first two episodes then got bored

Fririen is also massively overated. It's about as generic as "Sheild Hero". It could have been a good movie though. Although I only saw first two episodes then got bored

Animes I used to love have become so boring. I used to love Dr Stone. But now it's so boring.

I also tried to watch SAO Progressive 2, but I was so bored by how stupid it was. Which is suprising. Because I really enjoyed SAO season 1 and alicization.

I still enjoy Rick and Morty and Futurama Season 8, when it's not dogshit. Like the Final episode. That was great.

My opinion changed after watching Game of Thrones, which is the best tv show EVER!!! Kdramas are some of the dumbest crap I've ever watched. It's like anime for girls, but live action, and so stupid.

Is modern day anime bad. Or have I outgrown anime?

Pollypopkin

HSC
maybe u outgrown it or maybe u js watched way too much,,cus there was a time I read alotta manga every week then I just got bored of it n js cus I made it a goal to finish at least three a day (this was during pandemic I had nothing else to do). I didnt read for months then went back to pick it up and now I enjoy it again… perhaps it could be the same to u.. unless u js hate most modern day anime now lol

Also I wanna recommend castlevania if u wanna watch another anime (dunno if u’d like it)

WeiWeiMan

HSC
I think I saw all of the good anime.

The only acceptable anime I saw this season was Kaguya, which was surprisingly decent and funny. It was only mid compared to Steins;gate, Death Note, Code Geass and Erased though.

That "Zom100" anime is so overated. I saw it and it is so crap and stupid. Although I only saw first two episodes then got bored

Fririen is also massively overated. It's about as generic as "Sheild Hero". It could have been a good movie though. Although I only saw first two episodes then got bored

Animes I used to love have become so boring. I used to love Dr Stone. But now it's so boring.

I also tried to watch SAO Progressive 2, but I was so bored by how stupid it was. Which is suprising. Because I really enjoyed SAO season 1 and alicization.

I still enjoy Rick and Morty and Futurama Season 8, when it's not dogshit. Like the Final episode. That was great.

My opinion changed after watching Game of Thrones, which is the best tv show EVER!!! Kdramas are some of the dumbest crap I've ever watched. It's like anime for girls, but live action, and so stupid.

Is modern day anime bad. Or have I outgrown anime?
It could be that you’ve outgrown certain genres but idk. You should watch Tokyo revengers and jjk

Interdice

HSC
It could be that you’ve outgrown certain genres but idk. You should watch Tokyo revengers and jjk
Tokyo revengers low mal.

JJK is to shonen. I tried to watch AOT but it was so stupid i couldnt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)