Has anyone ever not finished their major work? (1 Viewer)

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
thats like the size of 3 PIP's :speechless:

Don't... mention that damn acronym.. Painful memories of the worst, boring all nighter I have ever pulled.

What made it even worse was the fact my english trial was the day it was due... And when I got there everyone thought I was on drugs because I was hypo and had blood shot eyes from the tiredness/No-Doze.

jotdan

HSC
i've barely started my v.a. bow :p and i know plenty in my class who are still in initial stages. though there is one in my class that's finished already

EE2 is due in about 5 days and trials still haven't finished XO

and i have to rewrite the whole thing- still sounds terrible considering how good it sounds in my head ><

HAHA my friend did her drama major in like one week- just spent like 10 hrs a day on it

EE2, Business Studies, Legal Studies, Ancient History, General Math

ATAR aim: 85
Realistic ATAR aim: 70- thank god for plumbing XD

ange aimable

HSC
hey! im doing v.arts and english ext 2 major works- I know some people who havent started their final v.arts major works until after trials and have actually finished and done really well! My major works aren't complete yet - I still have to create a video to accompany my art piece and display it, and my ee2 short story needs large chunks added and cut out and my reflection statement isn't written yet (and its due next week! aghh!) A lot of people are in the same situation. the best thing is just not to freak out ... im a major stresshead, but it really doesnt help me! lol btw, good luck in trials everyone :) we only have a couple of months left and then we're free!

Last edited:

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
i dropped EX2 two weeks ago. best decision i ever made.

lol, and to think i started the year with EX2 and HX.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I have one for cosmology which I haven't started. 15000 words due October 12th. I'm unsure if I will finish, and we're meant to start it around now.
lol wtf, thats like half an honours thesis

six demon bag

HSC
I had a CAFS independent research project. i just managed to get it done - started to write my 2000 work report at about 1am on the due date (and got 14/15 for that part!) but yeah. stressful. My EE2 piece is due next week and I've got to put finishing touches on!

aliwonga

HSC
MTP due the day after tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have anyone done theirs?

saaraah11

HSC
hey! im doing v.arts and english ext 2 major works- I know some people who havent started their final v.arts major works until after trials and have actually finished and done really well! My major works aren't complete yet - I still have to create a video to accompany my art piece and display it, and my ee2 short story needs large chunks added and cut out and my reflection statement isn't written yet (and its due next week! aghh!) A lot of people are in the same situation. the best thing is just not to freak out ... im a major stresshead, but it really doesnt help me! lol btw, good luck in trials everyone :) we only have a couple of months left and then we're free!
haha I'm the same, except it is my on fault as I spend my entire day procrastinating which subjects need the most study and then I freak out when I think I haven't done enough for another.
I can't wait to never feel guilty for not studying when I should be haha.:)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
haha I'm the same, except it is my on fault as I spend my entire day procrastinating which subjects need the most study and then I freak out when I think I haven't done enough for another.
I can't wait to never feel guilty for not studying when I should be haha.:)
That's something we all want right now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)