Has anyone gottern thier jersys yet? (1 Viewer)

mainland-fob

HSC
MY crappy skool jersys havent come!! mehhh!!!
who else hasnt? who's skools arent gettn jersys?
how much do urs cost???

mine cost 70 bux thats alright i guess hehe

hahhaa i heard meriden next yr aint getn jersys next yr! they getn cups!! BAHAHHAHA suckers...

get_born

ours come on 14th of September. The reason is because everyone would keep frgetting their money and the jersey order could only go ahead with a 50% deposit.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
No, We get our jerseys the day we sign out
How dodgy is that!?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
0_0

We got ours like 2 terms ago......

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Soooo glad we organise these things through the grade and not the school :)

We got ours mid last term. I hated the design at first but now I'm used to it

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
We decided we didn't want jerseys. We got black polo shirts and/or jackets with our name on the back instead. We got jerseys in year 10, so we thought something different would be nice.
We got the shirts at the start of term and the jackets came in last week.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
We got hot ones at the middle of Term 4 which we designed ourselves. They're like Adidas tracksuits with twin, red, parallel lines running down each arm.

Oh, and they're HOT.

HSC
we got ours about a month ago, alot had really dodgy dye in the fabric and leaked (ie. mine) in the wash :( so we sent them back and hopefully get them back by "today" (but last week they said wait till friday, then friday said wait till today)

the most hilarious thing is that clothes made overseas in a sweat shop for 20c a day labour is of higher standards quality than this peice of shit jersey!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
We got ours at the beginning of term 2. :D

We were very well organised. I don't really like the sizes though. I have a small and it's still huge.

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
My school dont get jerseys coz our principal is tight.
We were going to organise it privatly and then randomly come to school with one on, but nooooo because it got out and the Deputy got involved and yadda yadda yadda...
So, what some girls in my grade did was, go out buy a red jumper (red is such an awful colour but its school uniform for those at my school that wear it...), got iron on letters, put their name across the back, then just used black spray paint to paint APHS on the sleeves and random designer logos everywhere...they look ok I reckon

volition

arr.
HSC
Yeah my year group received their jerseys sometime in term 1, we organised them early :)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
ours were delivered in term 2 of yr 12 but i didnt pay 4 mine til graduation day. it stayed in the office.and like dreamerish, same. our teacher told us we should try and buy bigger sizes so we can wear them 4ever, and tried to convince a couple of girls to buy mediums but in the end i think all of us got small and they were still heaps big. only 2 or 3 girls got medium and they regretted it as far as was obvious.

Last edited:

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
we got our jerseys in late june after so much hassles of collecting money and then the company saying they were too busy to make them and etc etc.. excuses excuses.. eventually we got them, and havent worn them much (we're only allowed to wear them on thursdays with the sport uniform).. like some other schools, students were asked to design them, and voted upon for the most favourite and that would be the design printed on them.. it looks relatively okay.. but our school doesnt let us have nicknames printed across the back.. we're only allowed to have our name (or any derivative of your name) in caps lock in small writing on the front underneath the school crest.. due to so much hassle that our grade went through, this year's year 11, has already started collecting money for their jerseys so they get them way early.. so unfair..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)