Has anyone not started their Major? (1 Viewer)

_Benji_

HSC
anyone??

I have my EE2 major work (which i cant say ive done much on), my PIP (which ive bascially finished), just handed in my IRP for community n family AND this major... which i havent gotten around to actually starting yet.

Like i have a question.... and *kind* of know where I'm going with it....and have a pile of books from SCU Uni (which are due back in like a week.... and i havent even looked at them)....but yeah.... nothing so far..... looks like my holidays will be fun XD

I should do a poll:
Is benji screwed or not. Vote now.

:edit: oh and i have a month before PIP due/Trials; just under 2 months till EE2 and ext hist is due bout 1 1/2 weeks after ee2 (so......i have 1 1/2 weeks to do it! lol)

Last edited:

suger_plum

Banned
In Heads Racing Car Bed!!! You Know You Want Me!!!
HSC
benji you are scrwed
might i sugest you start it now!
i thought i was screwed because i havent started my pip yet! but wextension as well. mines already been handed in 3-4 weeks ago!
you my dear are in need of some brilliant time management
no tv for you for the next 6 months!!

HayleeKate

HSC
Have I started it? It was due 2 weeks ago.

I've had it finished for 3 months and just been editing since then.

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
HayleeKate said:
Have I started it? It was due 2 weeks ago.

I've had it finished for 3 months and just been editing since then.
wow

i don't do it myself

but the class has it due this week, and most of them hadn't started until this weekend...

HayleeKate

HSC
waddle_828 said:
wow

i don't do it myself

but the class has it due this week, and most of them hadn't started until this weekend...
Most of my class hadn't started it until the weekend before ours was due. I was just really passionate and interested in my topic. It was a labour of love, so easy I couldnt help but finish it early. I actually did 2, on the same area, just different angles of the question, because I was interested and loved working on it. Ok, I'll save you saying it: NERD!

_Benji_

HSC
suger_plum said:
benji you are scrwed
might i sugest you start it now!
i thought i was screwed because i havent started my pip yet! but wextension as well. mines already been handed in 3-4 weeks ago!
you my dear are in need of some brilliant time management
no tv for you for the next 6 months!!
hehe...... PIP has been my focus really.... nearly done... yay.

but i do work well under pressure... just need like 3 days where i chain self to desk and have a pile of food.....wrote my IRP like that.....

the bad thing is i dont even have a tv.....so that only leaves: get off ur lazy ass and do some work!

zander

HSC
lol mines due 2moro! iut was originally due last monday but my teacher, seeing as she is generously forgiving gave me a week more to do it as i had not started it till the weekend before it was due. I had problems with my previos topic and thus had to change topic, but um this week has been tiresome, not in writing the actual essay but in reading on the topic!!!
A WORD OF ADVICE: if changing topic, pick something u have a GOOD background in or else it ll bite u in the ass!!! i changed from an ancient topic to a modern topic, i.e examine whether the bombing of hiroshma and nagasaki are justified? and i didnt know any background lol

zander

HSC
suger_plum said:
i wish that teacher that wrote people major works for them was at my school!!!
i woulda been there in a flash!
Hey i wish too!! r they in the yellow pages lol as if !!!

HayleeKate

HSC
She was charging like $5000 for a major work.. as if its worth it! Do it yourself, get a bit of a shitty mark, and then buy your way into uni if youve got that cash around.. you'll save on hecs fees in the long run. I'll sell you my major work for half that if you want.

Last edited:

suger_plum

Banned
HSC
She Has Been Driving A Bmw, What Teaacher Can Afford A Bmw, I Cant Believe She Wasnt Caught Earlier. However She Woulda Been Earning Quite Alittle Side Amount.. Not Taxed. Ect
I Cant Blame Her And I Say Good On Her
I Wouldnt Pay 5000$$$
I Wouldnt Pay 500$$
I Would Pay 100-200 Though
Lol! I Wish We Had One Simialiar At Our School With A Small Amount Of Resttraint! As In Not Charging 5 Grand
I Got A Crappy Mark For My Major, But I'll Take That Mark Over Forking Out 5000 Bucks

X

xeuyrawp

suger_plum said:
I Would Pay 100-200 Though
I wonder how immoral of me it would be to say that I'd get you full marks for $200 and a hershey's original.

X

xeuyrawp

aliasfan said:
i havent.... now i only have like a month
Do you realise that you need to take a breath, maybe a day, and then go "now!" and start. If not, you're going to not do well.

Add me to msn if you've got troubles, I've been there:D

suger_plum

Banned
HSC
PwarYuex said:
I wonder how immoral of me it would be to say that I'd get you full marks for $200 and a hershey's original.
wish id seen that before i handed in mine, i worte it the night b4! big mistake, was still researching at 2.00 in the morning the day it was due and got 21/40!
lol! i do however need my pip done! lol

X

xeuyrawp

suger_plum said:
wish id seen that before i handed in mine
Smart enough to have $200 bucks, but not smart enough to spend more than 4 hours on an essay that influences your entrance into uni.

At least you passed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)