Has anyone received an acceptance notice for the edutest for Baulko or Jr? (1 Viewer)

Sethio

HSC
Currently, I don't believe any results have been released regarding acceptances. I'd expect them to have the interview acceptance results by the end of Aug and the outcomes by mid-September. I know that Baulko's results were released a few days ago, however, I believe this is up to the discretion of the school. Would like to know if anyone from any other schools received any marks.

Secretive fish

HSC
N/A
Currently, I don't believe any results have been released regarding acceptances. I'd expect them to have the interview acceptance results by the end of Aug and the outcomes by mid-September. I know that Baulko's results were released a few days ago, however, I believe this is up to the discretion of the school. Would like to know if anyone from any other schools received any marks.
I have heard rumors of people getting baulko acceptance, also if you read the email in which they sent the marks, they worded it very specifically in that they said that the final results were out end t3 but it doesn't mean they haven't started sending out offers, idk tho

Sethio

HSC
That's interesting. It is quite hard to know whether anyone has really gotten results because Baulko doesn't release rejection letters as far as I know. However, I believe it is very unlikely that anyone has gotten any results because the projected release date is late August, I think. I've heard theories that people have gotten through without an interview, but I'm not too sure.

Secretive fish

HSC
N/A
That's interesting. It is quite hard to know whether anyone has really gotten results because Baulko doesn't release rejection letters as far as I know. However, I believe it is very unlikely that anyone has gotten any results because the projected release date is late August, I think. I've heard theories that people have gotten through without an interview, but I'm not too sure.
When's the projected release date ?

Sethio

HSC
Not too sure of the exact date. However, I am quite confident it is at the end of August. It will differ by each school, but I am rather certain that no school would have released any results as of now. They would usually come all together, opposed to individually.

Sethio

HSC
Yeah, I haven’t checked as my parents would be the primary email. But I would think they should come out within the next few days.

Sethio

HSC
already without any interviews? I am not expecting much for my application based on my result
I heard it has been done before. But wouldn’t have thought that no interviews would be taken. Nevertheless, I’m not an expert by no means, however I would make the assertion that the tests only stand as a differentiating factor.

If you take into consideration the large amounts of applicants, the tests stand as a way to decide which applications are worth looking at. I am not 100% sure but I wouldn’t see how these tests could primarily show someone’s academic capability. In some cases, a 5 sup would most likely tip your selection for an interview regardless of the application, however in most cases, the test is only the defining factor for schools to narrow the applications to the top students. I doubt in such a rushed time frame, that viewing every application would be viable. However correct me if I’m wrong.

NervousPanda

HSC
There's only a week until end of month... just wondering if anyone knows interviews for JR and Baulkos been sent out and i missed out?

Yes99

HSC
There's only a week until end of month... just wondering if anyone knows interviews for JR and Baulkos been sent out and i missed out?
dont think anyone has received anything as yet, so you are not missing out.
how did you go with the test result?

NervousPanda

HSC
dont think anyone has received anything as yet, so you are not missing out.
how did you go with the test result?
3 sup, an above and high average. Wasn't my day for reading comp ;;. Pretty sure i got no chance with those 2 schools but did put nsgh as 3rd.

Yes99

HSC
3 sup, an above and high average. Wasn't my day for reading comp ;;. Pretty sure i got no chance with those 2 schools but did put nsgh as 3rd.
applying for year 9 in 2024 as well?

Last edited:

NervousPanda

HSC
i have the same. sounds like similar choice as well except nsb was my second choice but heard nothing from them either.
applying for year 9 in 2024 as well?
Yep Yr 9 2024. Noone at my school sat the test, my school being ranked 200-400 some years. Heard top selectives wont consider candidates outside of top 30 schools?! Im Dux of my year last year and came 1st for both maths and eng this half year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)