Has Anyone Started Studying? (1 Viewer)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Has anyone started studying since the exams are like, 4 weeks away? I mean, there is definately a lot of stuff to take in...

Should I be stressing that I understanding absolutely nothing and can't find the motivation to study? Ohh I am going to fail my first-ever uni exams!

HSC
i only need to study for one exam so no i haven't started yet, i have mini-test for welfare (my most hated unit) on wednesday that i havent started studying for yet though :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
eesh, don't stress so much. The last week of uni, is generally revision week, when in the lecture your lecturer will go over parts of the subject that you didn't understand.

Use stuvac to study the best that you can, you already know the stuff if you have done all your work throughout the semester, you just have to revise it.

You won't fail :) And don't stress!

L

LaraB

no way have i started! just finished my last assignment tonight! now i gota catch up on work i've missed..

have my 1st exam friday of the first weke, 2nd of friday of the 2nd week so should b aight for those 2..but then have the monday and wednesday so dunno how they'll go...

hopefully stuvac wil give enough time 2 prepare:)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
meh, I've still got 2 assignments and a quiz to do. But my exams don't start until the second week of examination period, and then I have a week brake until my next exam in the last week.

Plenty of time to study - but I'll spend most of the time bumming around :p

klh

HSC
tell yourself you wont fail but stress is a must...
ofcourse there is good stress and bad stress, depends on which one you get.
umm, if oyu dont understand much, maybe its time to like study? lol but they should tell you the format of exams and sometimes tell you what might be in them (hint: lecturers do that sometimes in the final week so like all students turn up to see what happens: usually they get dissapointed). the format will at least set your expectations so youll be better.

me? im starting today, just had a nice weekedn off to relax (hardly) and im starting to catch up on like missed work which is like piling up. its been 5-6 weeks without any readings so im v. behjind.

hope all goes wwell to everyone at exams.

nope not yet.. hell i just finished doing all my assignments!
ill start next week.. i promised to myself..!
Plus i still gots lotsa group work and last minute quizzes to do.. i always seem to procrastinate when exams come in, but i always seem to pull through, so hopefully the same will happen this time.. :D hehe

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I only have three exams and two of them are multiple choice ones so that's a relieve. Kinda. And the other one is two short essays which I am DREADING because I am totally clueless in that unit. In fact, I haven't done any of the readings except for the one I had to give a presentation on. *sniffle*

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Our lecturers have already told us whats in the exam. My geology one has 12 questions - but you must answer 6 of them. While health impacts of tourism is just short answers related to the case study that we did.

*sigh* But gotta catch up still. Opened my health impacts book and saw my last notes came from week 4 :p

Jonathan A

HSC
I have spent a lot of time keeping up which will pay off when studying. However I have two assignments I need to finish within the next week (and they ain't easy)

Anyone doing the Crime Prevention Plan essay for Crime Prevention and Community Safety?

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
omg are you crazy!?! ive been studyin since the start of the semester!! day in day out like HSC!! ur soo lazy funky_A i think u probly r the kind who leave their assesments till last minute then have to get doctor certificate!

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
krisk85 said:
omg are you crazy!?! ive been studyin since the start of the semester!! day in day out like HSC!! ur soo lazy funky_A i think u probly r the kind who leave their assesments till last minute then have to get doctor certificate!
AHAHAHA I learn from the best ;)

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
ahaha PROCRASTINATOR!!

ill bbl got an assignment due tommorow and i havent started, but i wanna play a game b4.. bbs

L

LaraB

krisk85 said:
are you serious?

man i dont think anyone i know studied even that hard for HSC! i certainly didnt :p

i plan on doing like HSC - start studing when StuVac starts:p espec since i got bits n pieces to catch up on from seminars n stuff

klh

HSC
er no one.....
ive got mine for my final online quiz, we are going to group together and do the quiz one at a time, its gonna be fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)