has everyone got their timetable yet? (2 Viewers)

boredom

any1 got their timetable yet? i went to enrolment and selected my subjects and times and stuff...but then they took that big A3 paper with all the days and times...so now i got nothing! can i get it on the net?

help!!!

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Didn't you get a printout of the subjects you enrolled in with the times and all?

boredom

nope i didn't get any print out or anything..i've tried lookin on the net but they didn't give me a user name or anything either..

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
When we enrolled (Communications) we got a copy of it which we had to circle our lectures and tutorials on so we knew which classes we were in....

boredom

hmm..well i dun that..i circled my things..sorta..but isn't there more..cuz some subjects don't have any circles at all..i just wanna know if they're guna post it on the net so i can double check which days i got things and which rooms and times..btw im doing computer sys eng.

jimbo

yeah i wanna double check my timetable too. I think i made a mistake wiv it cus on a certain day i hab two tutorials and i dont know which one i hab to go to.

boredom

tried that site..won't let me log in.. does uts give u ur username and password?
i miss high school..

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
i just tried it.. fairly cool..

some questions though:

how many subjects do you have to do?

and

for most of the subjects the only classes on in the week are lectures (some up to four hours long).. i am looking at the right thing or am i totally confused? i thought uni would be alot more classes/work..

MiKeY

HSC
Yeh I got my timetable.

They gave me a sheet with all my classes and stuff already chosen for me - I had no say in what times I wanted for each subject.

Oh, I'm doing Forensic Biology. I still don't know anyone else doing it. :rolleyes:

jimbo

i tried several times activating it but no matter what i do access is denied whats wrong wiv my account? please help

MiKeY

HSC
Originally posted by jimbo
i tried several times activating it but no matter what i do access is denied whats wrong wiv my account? please help
Same thing was happening to me.. so I called the IT support place. He said that it takes 3-5 days from enrollment for the system to process our details. He told me to try again on Thursday morning when I told him I enrolled today.

I won't be able to tho. I leave for NZ on Tuesday. :)

jimbo

oh ok i guess my enrolment hasnt been processed yet thank u so much for ur information hab a great holiday in nz mate

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
??
i don't think you need to log onto the timetable site, you just need to know what subejcts you're doing etc.

MiKeY

HSC
Originally posted by MiKeY
Same thing was happening to me.. so I called the IT support place. He said that it takes 3-5 days from enrollment for the system to process our details. He told me to try again on Thursday morning when I told him I enrolled today.
Well.. I tried activating my account today.. and it worked. :p So I assume you should all be able to activate yours aswell.

kkja85

im still lost...

i activated my account but how do i get my timetable?

am i meant to build one with the timetable builder?

MoNNiE

HSC
i hate the timetable builder!!

i dunno which one i'm choosing.. as it doesn't have the class codes...next to each session...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)