Hatshepsut - Role of the Queens (1 Viewer)

cooki

HSC
Now this is a syllabus dot point in both H'shut/Early New Kingdom to Thutmose IV...

how would I answer this as my hatshepsut notes under this syllabus dot points only really give generic notes which are pretty much the same as the ones in my historical period...*sigh*...

cooki

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
huh? what dot point is that
Early New Kingdom - Role of queens in early new kingdom empire...(this covers tetisheri/ahhotep/ahmose-nefertari)

H'sut - Role of the Queen in New Kingdom...

I'm thinking of talking abotu the precedent setup by the three prior queens mentioned and then talking about how the regency allowed her to assume the role of pharaoh as queens were commonly named regent..also link to amun throgh impregnation of her mother..and carrier of royal bloodline (adding to the callender/robins hypoethesis on her claim to the throne)

but i dont know..if they asked htis it would be quite abstract...i'm scared they will surprise us with one of these...

what do people here think about the above outline for an answer on an evaluation of the role of the queen in relation to hatshepsut?

HSC
i only do hatshepsut but, i have only like 1 paragraph ..damn i hope they dont ask it

but i got things like, the religous role, their role in the household, role as regent

good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)