Have any of you talked to a stranger of the opposite gender before? (1 Viewer)

turntaker

HSC
Yes last year for the first time I approached a girl at a party who I never spoke to before and never knew.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
i remember some hot blonde schoolgirl started chatting to me at town hall station during a school excursion

so i had a lovely 50 minute train ride home when all my classmates were like watching how this (hot) blonde girl and i would flirt and stuff...

i remember she "dropped" her phone on the train and asked me to pick it up for her. and yeah. that was an interesting train ride.

unfortunately that was before i developed ~the moves~ so... yet again, my finishing stuffed me up.

she is now a lingerie model
She wanted you to not be a WK and tell her to pick it up herself (she is probably a feminist), that way she could show off her lingerie to you when she bent over to pick it up, clearly because you didn't fulfill this desire she developed a complex as she wondered why you didn't want to see her undies and went on to spend the rest of her life showing people her undies to try and overcome this scarring incident thus becoming a lingerie model

Gjdm you flirted with a hot girl for 50 minutes and did not get the poontang, all your friends on the train probably think back to that day and laugh- what an FA, at least I will never be that beta

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Lol, sloot nah. Hahaha. I'm a study kind a gal, with a personality that makes it easier to talk to most guys - most tend to be more laid back. Well... At least the ones I've met.

Last edited:

fatassmcfat

HSC
Once i was on the train and a boy looked really sad like he was abused at home (you know how you can kinda tell) so i talked to him for a while, but then he kept on looking at my bike and i became a pussy cause i thought he would try to steal it. so pretended i was getting off at a station but actually went and switched carriages lol. Then a few stops later I got off where I really lived and in front of me was the guy and he kept on looking back and trying to make eye contact cause i lied and he looked so sad, like i was yet another person in his life who betrayed him...MAN i cant describe it
AnYway i talk to a lot of girls on public transport but usually not opposite gender, not cause im sexist or whatever but most of the time when you talk to opp.gender theres this sexual tension/assumption that you only talking cause you find them attractive, and it takes a while to get past that awkward point

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Gjdm you flirted with a hot girl for 50 minutes and did not get the poontang, all your friends on the train probably think back to that day and laugh- what an FA, at least I will never be that beta
too late

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)