have n e of first year guys/girls formed a group in uni?? (1 Viewer)

flamin'

Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~
oh so thats how it is ay :( ... so if i see you il pretend i dont know you hahaha
don't most the bos'er do that anyways haha i wouldn't expect any of the bos'ers to come and sit next to me in lectures or stop n talk... at most it'd be hi-bye buddies... cept flyin' isaaq and malachite... i love you guys haha

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
Originally posted by flamin'
don't most the bos'er do that anyways haha i wouldn't expect any of the bos'ers to come and sit next to me in lectures or stop n talk... at most it'd be hi-bye buddies... cept flyin' isaaq and malachite... i love you guys haha
LOL.. why wouldn't a bos'er sit next to you and chat??

we do that online now... are we that anti- social??

i have to admit, it does seem weird meeting people from the net. i've never done it throughout the whole 7/8 years i've had the net. except till recently when i met a few people off this site...

flamin'

Originally posted by jlh
LOL.. why wouldn't a bos'er sit next to you and chat??

we do that online now... are we that anti- social??
What you do online and what u do in RL is different =P Most you people are prob shy in RL thats why you come here lol Its easier to do things here. to go up to some stranger and start having a convo face to face is much different. Plus here you don't even know anythign bout anyone, no-one knows any particulars... its mainly mac uni crap =P

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
Originally posted by flamin'
What you do online and what u do in RL is different =P Most you people are prob shy in RL thats why you come here lol Its easier to do things here. to go up to some stranger and start having a convo face to face is much different. Plus here you don't even know anythign bout anyone, no-one knows any particulars... its mainly mac uni crap =P
i guess your right... but i wouldn't go as far and say that you wouldn't expect a bos'er to sit next to you and chat...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
i would but noone wants to approach me :) they all run the other way, which i dont blame them hehe

i know dazed is in my phil lect, but have nfi who she is

... ive seen twice, and yeah :)

the rest i have nfi, i barely see my hs friends as well, since they are al different classes, sucks i have no friends and noone will come talk to me :(

*cries*

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by jezzmo
is that phil137 or the other one? i do phil137.
nahh the other one... 132
Originally posted by AsyLum
i know dazed is in my phil lect, but have nfi who she is
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
i like meeting ppl at uni! everyone is so nice!... uhhh except this guy came outta nowhere and started talking to me today and i got scared and ran away lol

and i sit next to errr.... bos'ers and chat :D so....

Oh yea.... Michelle Branch rocks! haha... she's my guitar hero lol... i wanna play guitar like her!

:ninja:

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
oh and you like michelle branch... you must be cool ! :) :p
very cool ;) i love her as well

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
i just sit with school people too...but the majority of the time im a nomad. i just meet new ppl, forget their names and then sit next to someone else the next time....

and i agree, most ppl are shy to begin with coz u dont wanna release ur full....ability until they are stuck with you for good! :D plus most fisrt convos are trivial eg. "what degree are you doing?" "what school are you from?" etc etc so u cant really show who u are as a person...

Leanne

HSC
a group? well i sorta hung around the ppl i met at orientation day at first.....but when i realised that i only really got on with one of the ppl (while the others sorta snobbed me) i thought that i better find my friends elsewhere...

atm..i have different friends for each subject...i met one girl doing 3 out of the 4 subjects i'm doing, so i have at least one buddy for my lectures...for the other class...i found someone else!

but at this stage..i dunno how i'm gonna form an actual group..when everyone has lectures at different times....

(p.s yes..i did say the same thing in another thread)

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
oh so thats how it is ay :( ... so if i see you il pretend i dont know you hahaha
o right...that explains y u dint say anything 2day wen we saw u at:
* at bottom of steps to library
* at the bar
* at the bar again 2hrs later
* walking out of the bar
* econ lecture
* after econ lecture

bluddy stalker...

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
i got friendssssss! :D :D only in lecturres though
my tuts nd pracs im all aloned =\
their eitehr
a) too old
b) not sociable
c) international fobbos =\

Leanne

HSC
u no wat? i've actually made friends wiv a 26 year old...i'm so proud!!

i'm like a grown up!

(btw- i was told that i look older than a 1st yr today- yay for me! thats gotta be a first!)

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
Originally posted by -=MLhtʻ=-
o right...that explains y u dint say anything 2day wen we saw u at:
* at bottom of steps to library
* at the bar
* at the bar again 2hrs later
* walking out of the bar
* econ lecture
* after econ lecture

bluddy stalker...
WTFF :eek: ... ok now im scared ...

the only person i saw was flyin' after the econ lecture but he didnt see me :confused:

flamin'

We see ForAGoodCause around a lot... quite unusual... *cough cough* stalker *cough cough*

But yeah, she has her own highschool friends and her own little niche like everyone else. Its always hard to hang around new people you don't know.

flamin'

WTFF :eek: ... ok now im scared ...

the only person i saw was flyin' after the econ lecture but he didnt see me :confused:
I saw you near the bar pool tables and then in the cafeteria, then I walked past you haha... and walked past you again...

she notices flyin' but not malachite and i *sniff sniff* i feel rejected lol =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)