HECS-HELP census date (1 Viewer)

jessi90

HSC
This is from myunsw: For Commonwealth supported students (eligible for HECS-HELP): If your HECS-HELP payment is not received by UNSW by the relevant teaching period census date and you have not provided a valid Tax File Number (for deferral of your student contribution charges), your enrolment will be cancelled.

I have provided my tax file number (but I want to make sure, so where do I check that I have provided it?), but I don't get the part where it says "HECS-HELP payment is not received by UNSW"... what does this mean? What do I have to pay?

Thanks!

litany

Helpfool
HSC
If you've done your HECS application properly in the application process then you shouldn't have a worry because the HECS-HELP payment will be provided by the government - no further action from you should be necessary.

Your tax file number should have been entered in the 'Financials' section of the online application process, under its only sub-section named 'FEES & Help'.

If you check your "My Applications tab > View applications > View details" and it mentions HECS as your form of payment, you should be fine.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
besides they'll sometimes email you, warning you if you haven't tied up any loose ends by some dates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)