Heeeeeeelp (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi everyone,

I'm really unsure as to whether I should continue with maths tutoring at Talent100 or go to another coaching college?? I've been hearing mixed reviews about it... and I'm undertaking the 3 week free trial to see how it is. So far, it's pretty good and I'm liking it. But I really don't want to make the wrong decision, as my parents will be paying quite a bit of money each term.. so I want to make sure it doesn't go to waste and that I'll benefit from this!

Freaking out....! which tutoring college is the best for Maths Extension 1??
Any past students who've improved significantly thanks to Talent100?

Must make a final decision soon, so any comments and feedback are appreciated!! :)

Lieutenant_21

HSC
T100 is good but there are a few problems with it- some teachers aren't very dedicated, it is very much overpriced, it is group tutoring (not matter how small the classes may be, it is still no where near as good as 1 on 1) and most importantly; only 1 thing can determine whether you do well or not in MX1 and that is how hard you work. I think you can get a good 1 on 1 MX1 tutor for the same price as T100?
I know some very good teachers who go there but you may get the bad ones, who knows? i.e. there is a guy who got 1st in the state in both MX1 and 2 but he isn't dedicated at all and it was like he is doing T100 a favour by teaching for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)