heeelppp asap:( (1 Viewer)

zeebobDD

HSC
look you've probs seen hundreds of people post this and are sick of seeing it but, atm I have 12units in sig below, though im not sure whether i want to drop PDHPE or not, but in dropping pdhpe i will have 10units more time to concentrate on my 4u and other subjects which would be really helpful

My marks for maths for 3u was really good first term, decent 2nd term. and for 4u iv only done one assesment and done a little below average, though it was mainly careless errors that cost me and i know i will do quite well next term if i concentrate harder, as im probably more interested in maths

I find pdhpe as a bore really jus go to class write shit down then leave;S So should i drop PDHPE and stick with this whole "oh no way hes doing 10units thats so risky shit" or keep pe:L

sorry for posting crap like this over n over again:( but need sum opinions

mirakon

nigga
HSC
If you're 100% confident you can lift your game in 4u and get great reaults in your other subjects, drop pdhpe. If not, keep it

Siddy123

HSC
I agree with mirakon, if you are willing to commit the hours for extension 2, believe me, you will reap the benefits.
if not keep PDHPE.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd drop PDHPE if I were you, presuming your results in your other subjects are good. It sounds like you've already made up your mind.

10 units is not as risky as everyone says, esp, when you have Math extensions scaling like BOSS.

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
Do you hate PDHPE? because if you do your more than likely to perform bad in it. If you like 4U maths then you should really consider dropping PDHPE but then again its a risky business...who knows how you will find 4U in the future. but if you're 100% confident like mirakon suggested then you should drop PE.

zeebobDD

HSC
Do you hate PDHPE? because if you do your more than likely to perform bad in it. If you like 4U maths then you should really consider dropping PDHPE but then again its a risky business...who knows how you will find 4U in the future. but if you're 100% confident like mirakon suggested then you should drop PE.
thanks for the responses btw:L and the topics we've done so far haven't been hard at all, i jus made the stupidest silly mistakes, though im in that average group atm OKAY FUCK IT DROPPING PDHPE COME AT ME HSC

Neva

HSC
N/A
If you do well in 4u Maths then probably your scaling will be very high. PDHPE is one of the lowest scaling subjects.
I had a friend who dropped PDHPE and now spends the extra time doing 3U and 4U Maths in the library...

zeebobDD

HSC
If you do well in 4u Maths then probably your scaling will be very high. PDHPE is one of the lowest scaling subjects.
I had a friend who dropped PDHPE and now spends the extra time doing 3U and 4U Maths in the library...
what i plan on doing tbh, i think it will be helpful

_zhangstaa

HSC
N/A
Drop pe, im doing similar subjects as you but instead phys i do bio, dropped pe and food tech last term. pe hsc is not worth it, its all fun in yr 11 but in yr 12 its so boring and content. and the scaling is not worth the amount of work you put in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)