HEEELPPPPP Past Papers??? (1 Viewer)

jesuschrist

HSC
Trying to study...BUT.....Board of Studies website wont let me open any past papers? Can i open them with anything other than Adobe? Or does anyone have any ancient history papers they could send me? PLEEEEEAAAAASSSEEE ANY ONE OUT THERE?????:mad1: :burn:

Thanx

jesuschrist

HSC
yes am doing pomp and herc. Not my fave but not too bad
yes, ive been trying to download papers of the BOS website all day and it isnt working, and the BOS would take 10 years to decide what to have for luch so it isnt really much point asking them why the site isnt working. :(
i need past paper questions on the society part . Athenian Society in the Time of Pericles aaaarggggggg

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
jesuschrist said:
i need past paper questions on the society part . Athenian Society in the Time of Pericles aaaarggggggg
sry i havent done those topics. but maybe ur teacher has past catholic trial papers or something?

jesuschrist

HSC
thanx any way :)
what other units are you doing?
i dont think anyone in the universe is doing the same options as me :( lol oh well

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
the minoans
pompeii and herculaneum
akhenaten
the persian wars (500-440 BC)

and u?

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
jesuschrist said:
Can i open them with anything other than Adobe?
I think you can also download them as a word document (.doc file).

ArtisianPerystyle

HSC
Why does reading this conversation feel more ancient than the subject itself... Anyways, if someone is out seeing this, I recommend studydoccu.com and acehsc.net for any resources concerning past papers and questions. Good luck for Ancient my fellow friends!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!

C_master

HSC
ppl here just got too sensitive over time (blame this generation) compared to threads from like back in 2001-2010. say something downbad or sexual and your labelled a weirdo nowadays on here

rev668

HSC
ppl here just got too sensitive over time (blame this generation) compared to threads from like back in 2001-2010. say something downbad or sexual and your labelled a weirdo nowadays on here
what r u calling the generation soft for when the first thing you see when you open ur profile is illicit comments about a male superstar

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Why does reading this conversation feel more ancient than the subject itself... Anyways, if someone is out seeing this, I recommend studydoccu.com and acehsc.net for any resources concerning past papers and questions. Good luck for Ancient my fellow friends!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!
thsc soloes

carrotsss

HSC
do you think people in 2010 were talking about drake leaks on a study platform 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ time change people change stop acting like you arent strange
you should see some of the older threads on this forum, they would’ve made a whole thread or smth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)