• insearch then onto bachelor of business at uts

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

want2beSMART

Artificial Happiness c[x
HSC
kami said:
What about them? Do you want to go to those unis? If so, then go to them.
would they be willing to credit transfer?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
want2beSMART said:
would they be willing to credit transfer?
Your best bet is to find out from the universities themselves - look at what units you would be doing in your UWS degree and call up UTS/USYD/UNSW/MQ/UOW etc. and find out how much credit transfer you would get towards the degree you would apply for at that uni.

davo_

good kid
HSC
No offence mate (I love the Aussie way), but you're going to fail in business anyway because you're such a pussy and can't make your own decisions. I suggest maybe looking at an arts degree...

want2beSMART

Artificial Happiness c[x
HSC
davo_ said:
No offence mate (I love the Aussie way), but you're going to fail in business anyway because you're such a pussy and can't make your own decisions. I suggest maybe looking at an arts degree...
err wtf.......

its not that im not capable of it. i never said that. looking at the pros and cons of both options, i cannot see which option to be more beneficial than the other.

i just want to see what peoples' opinions are and if there are things i dont know of.

a_person86

HSC
I would take UWS B.Business (Applied Finance) due to four reasons.
1. Will cost you alot less - Insearch is 10k+ to my knowledge, whilst UWS is still pricing HECS at the lower 2005 rate, so maybe 5-6k
2. You can still get subjects exempted if you take the right ones! Statistics, Acc1, Acc2, throw in a few others im sure it can get exempted for most just make sure theyre similar ones at UTS...
3. Can have two bites at the cherry, one at mid-semester transfers and one at final
4. If you dont get in your not out on your arse, you can still keep going with your degree.

Just do UWS and try to get a high average, like D-average would see a high chance of you getting in, and if not try to get into a double that is lower like b.busb.comp, and transfer out of that.

I just dont like the fact if you go to Insearch and pay 10k, although you most likely will get in with a decent average, its not guranteed. Hope that helps...

gangler

HSC
hi there...i wanted to find out that is it possible to get a semester off in between my studies at insearch?, currently i hve an offer of diploma in business studies 4 semesters but wish to transfer into business and commerce on the basis of my A levels result,which is going to be out at the end of the first semester.thk-u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)