help - add/withdraw units (1 Viewer)

dawma88

Dance jew dance!!!
HSC
N/A
hey guys need help regarding estudent and adding/withdrawing units:

1) can i withdraw a unit from estudent before sem 2 begins (in the holidays) e.g. at the beggining of the yr i assumed i would do a particular subject, but want to do it nxt yr, is it possible ?

2) can i add a new unit on estudent to do before sem 2 begins (holidays) if i meet all the criteria ?

THANX

ALLLICE

HSC
dawma88 said:
hey guys need help regarding estudent and adding/withdrawing units:

1) can i withdraw a unit from estudent before sem 2 begins (in the holidays) e.g. at the beggining of the yr i assumed i would do a particular subject, but want to do it nxt yr, is it possible ?

2) can i add a new unit on estudent to do before sem 2 begins (holidays) if i meet all the criteria ?

THANX
Yes, you can do this! I swapped a few units around just yesterday actually..

You can change units on eStudent (without financial penalty) up until census date which is the 31st of August I think.

dawma88

Dance jew dance!!!
HSC
N/A
Thank you so much for that quick response !!

HSC
N/A
is that all we need to do to withdraw from units? We don't need to fill out a form or anything?

ALLLICE

HSC
glitterfairy said:
is that all we need to do to withdraw from units? We don't need to fill out a form or anything?
I dunno. I thought eStudent was the official way they did things now?? It'd probably be a good idea to check up on that though. I guess I'll do that before sem 2 sometime rather than get a nasty shock later on...

billeh

HSC
shut up .. i didn't give u the right to talk!!!
*Smacks Dawma's big head*

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
approx. how long does it take for results to come out?

ALLLICE

HSC
omg results :( it's like that whole checking-ur-hsc-results-on-the-net stress all over again! :(:(

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
COMMUNICATION OF RESULTS/UNIT RESULT NOTIFICATIONS:
All unit result information and details regarding eligibility to graduate can be obtained from the eStudent website (https://student1.mq.edu.au) from Tuesday, 17 July 2007. The University does not issue paper-based result notifications to students except for those students who qualify for an award. If you wish to change the address to which advice regarding eligibility to graduate is to be sent, you must amend your address by accessing the eStudent website (https://student1.mq.edu.au), by no later than 15 July 2007.

http://www.timetables.mq.edu.au/exam/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)