help asap UNSW (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
@Masaken @ExtremelyBoredUser @mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa
Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 11.23.06 pm.png
pls reply asap i need to DO THIS BY TONIGHT I THINk
if i change math 1141 to scif1131 i only have a seminar on monday at the same time period at the math lecture and a 9-11 slot on thursday which fits well
then i dont have to go thursday and dont have to stay back late for tuesday and dont have anything on wednesday

SHOULD I DO IT IDKKKK HELP
it seems like a good idea might be less stress since im doing two econ courses i dont want math as well
PLUs my timetable becomes more free which is something i would so i dont have to stay back e.g tuesday for hours after 12.30 just for a 4pm tutorial

PLS HELP

ALSo WILL MY MOODLE AND STUFF UPDATE IF I CHANGE MY ENROLMENT FROM MATH TO SCIF1131?? WILL I GET THE DETAILS AND RESOURCES IN TIME FOR TMRWS LECTURE??
PLS HELP

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
people drop and change units all throughout semester, ideally before census date which is like some time in March, everything will update if not right away then 1-2 days, so like if changing ur math unit to the other is gonna make your timetable nicer then go for it, nobody is barred from switching units

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
cus like if i dont do mathh this term ill have to wait till term3 and by that time ill forget like most of what i know and i already forgot a lot so it would be harder to do the maths

but if i do math and two eco courses im scared it will be too much work and ill have to sacrifice a healthy balance AND MY TIME TABLE IS KINDA BAD

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
people drop and change units all throughout semester, ideally before census date which is like some time in March, everything will update if not right away then 1-2 days, so like if changing ur math unit to the other is gonna make your timetable nicer then go for it, nobody is barred from switching units
but if u change like in week 3 before census date u need to catch up on 3 weeks worth of work right

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
cus like if i dont do mathh this term ill have to wait till term3 and by that time ill forget like most of what i know and i already forgot a lot so it would be harder to do the maths

but if i do math and two eco courses im scared it will be too much work and ill have to sacrifice a healthy balance AND MY TIME TABLE IS KINDA BAD
you’ll be fine I know ppl who did it last year

also I would do the math one this term for progression

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
I mean u just said you've forgotten a lot of math so it wouldn't be strategic to take a break from it and then come back only to struggle, just get it over and done with now

I get that if you switched then you would free up two days but a healthy uni-life balance can be achieved whether you have 1 or 5 days of class, also if you have hours to spare between classes then that's a perfect time to study its not a waste

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
@Masaken @ExtremelyBoredUser @mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa
View attachment 42404
pls reply asap i need to DO THIS BY TONIGHT I THINk
if i change math 1141 to scif1131 i only have a seminar on monday at the same time period at the math lecture and a 9-11 slot on thursday which fits well
then i dont have to go thursday and dont have to stay back late for tuesday and dont have anything on wednesday

SHOULD I DO IT IDKKKK HELP
it seems like a good idea might be less stress since im doing two econ courses i dont want math as well
PLUs my timetable becomes more free which is something i would so i dont have to stay back e.g tuesday for hours after 12.30 just for a 4pm tutorial

PLS HELP

ALSo WILL MY MOODLE AND STUFF UPDATE IF I CHANGE MY ENROLMENT FROM MATH TO SCIF1131?? WILL I GET THE DETAILS AND RESOURCES IN TIME FOR TMRWS LECTURE??
PLS HELP
bro just chill lmao why u typing in all caps

also no thats stupid, u legit can only do math1141 on t1/t3, and you will be sooo fucked if u do math1141 in t3 considering u would legit go 2 terms without math so ull forget basically 99% of hsc maths by then. Also its just plain stupid, like math1141 and math1241 (higher math 1a and 1b) just incorporate a lot of ext 2 concepts and if you'd want to really feel the value of grinding for ext 2 instead of having a normal life rn, ud want to take math 1a and 1b back to back t1 to t2 since ull have most of that memory muscle.

If ur doing a math degree and you take math1a on 24t3 and math1b on 25t1 (because thats the only consecutive order to do math1a) then you are sooooooo behind with ur cohort, like i honestly cant think of a reason except u hate math then in that case why tf did u doing math as ur degree? If ur not doing math as another degree, id still push u to take the courses in t1/t2 for the reasons above since it means u can just be done with the bs ASAP and focus on econ.

carrotsss

HSC
guys im in a lecture and instead of listening i have questions
- its an online one so why are people in class? all the front seat nerds talk to loud begging to be teachers pets how to stfu?
- can i then go in class in person?? i thought its an online course.
there was probably an option for that class to have it in person then but you could probably just start showing up irl once other people stop showing up and there’s more space

SamDavisEnjoyer420

HSC
there was probably an option for that class to have it in person then but you could probably just start showing up irl once other people stop showing up and there’s more space
wait that’s awesome i missed out on an in person lecture because it got too full, i guess ill start showing up to the lecture room halfway through t1 lol

HSC
guys im in a lecture and instead of listening i have questions
- its an online one so why are people in class? all the front seat nerds talk to loud begging to be teachers pets how to stfu?
- can i then go in class in person?? i thought its an online course.
you can always attend in-person classes. there are a lot of reasons people might attend lectures in-person. first, the recording doesn't usually come up until later in the day, and its 2 hours of catching up. its also just easier to focus imo when you're in a lecture and theres no distractions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)