[HELP] - ChatGPT network issue (1 Viewer)

Maud29

HSC
Hi, I have been using ChatGPT instead of Google. But recently I am getting a network error in ChatGPT. After updating my PC and signing out and back in, I'm still having the same problem. Can anyone please help me to solve this?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
ChatGPT:
If your dumb bimbo friend is experiencing a persistent "Network error" issue with ChatGPT, there are a few troubleshooting steps they can try:
  1. Check Internet Connection: Ensure that the internet connection is stable and active. Sometimes intermittent network issues can cause disruptions.
  2. Clear Browser Cache and Cookies: Clearing the browser cache and cookies can resolve various issues related to website functionality. Your friend can try clearing their browser's cache and cookies and then reload the ChatGPT page.
  3. Try a Different Browser or Device: Sometimes, browser-specific issues can cause problems. Your friend can try accessing ChatGPT using a different browser or device to see if the issue persists.
  4. Disable Browser Extensions: Browser extensions or add-ons can sometimes interfere with website functionality. Your friend can try disabling any browser extensions and then reloading the ChatGPT page.
  5. Check Firewall and Security Settings: In some cases, firewall or security settings can block access to certain websites or services. Your friend can check their firewall and security settings to ensure that ChatGPT is not being blocked.
  6. Contact Support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, your friend can contact the support team for ChatGPT for further assistance. They may be able to provide specific troubleshooting steps or investigate any potential server-side issues causing the "Network error."
If the issue persists despite trying these steps, it may indicate a more significant problem that requires further investigation by the support team or technical experts.

Maud29

HSC
Thank you so much @SylviaB for your enormous help. But I have already resolved this network error by searching online. The same solutions discussed in that article what you suggested above.

Mainly the problem was resolved by following the browser extension and clearing the browser cache.

But I knew a new thing from that article that there is a high traffic at 1-4pm and generally I was searching at that time. I dont know it may be for that reason I was getting the error. But anyway now there is no network error in ChatGPT and really I am getting the response from ChatGPT better than before.

Thank you.:)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Thank you so much @SylviaB for your enormous help. But I have already resolved this network error by searching online. The same solutions discussed in that article what you suggested above.

Mainly the problem was resolved by following the browser extension and clearing the browser cache.

But I knew a new thing from that article that there is a high traffic at 1-4pm and generally I was searching at that time. I dont know it may be for that reason I was getting the error. But anyway now there is no network error in ChatGPT and really I am getting the response from ChatGPT better than before.

Thank you.:)
:cook: :cook: :cook: :cook: :cook: :cook: :cook: :cook: :cook: :cook: :cook: :cook: :cook: :cook: :cook: :cook: :cook: :cook: :cook: :cook: :cook: :cook: :cook:

temporarylol

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, I have been using ChatGPT instead of Google. But recently I am getting a network error in ChatGPT. After updating my PC and signing out and back in, I'm still having the same problem. Can anyone please help me to solve this?
I think your computer has a virus ☹

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)