help deciding uni? (1 Viewer)

Arowana21

HSC
N/A
All i wanted to ask, would there be a difference if i chose to do a commerce degree in Sydney rather than UNSW, i know that UNSW offers actuarial studies as a major and USyd does not. All i want to know, is there any benfit of going to UNSW or going to USyd. Also i do not plan to do actuarial studies but probably major in accounting.
I am leaning towards USyd, but if there really is MAJOR difference can u please explain...

I would really appreciate it, thanks.

regards

jenecis

HSC
I really don't think going to usyd or unsw will make that much of a difference in the long run as they are both highly presitigious universities.

Go with what your heart says - if you're leaning towards usyd, then perhaps there is a reason why you prefer usyd more?

But you did mention about wanting to do accounting, and unsw is ranked 1st in accounting in australia. Apparently, it is also the top place to go if you want to do commerce/business - I went to an information session + word of mouth from my uni friends.

Do more research and make up your mind. Like everyone's been saying, whatever uni you ultimately choose to go to does not matter in the end.

wildchild-bec

HSC
yeah i dunno whether or not to go to university of wollongong or university of sydney?? i wanna do english highschool teaching + i dont know wat would be best..

any ideas/suggestions?

:music:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)