Help!! [Dropping History Extension] (1 Viewer)

elenitsa

HSC
ok my project is due at the end of this week...its really not coming along that well...i like the subject but i havnt put as much work as i should have into it and the teacher aint exactly a good support, and now i don't see a point in continuing...should i just give it a shot? or just drop it completely and concentrate on my last 5 subjects for this last term and stop wasting my time? i'm scared this is going to affect my uai majorly...any advice would be great, thanks

X

xeuyrawp

Re: Help!!

Heya,

Some things to consider and reply to:

- How far are you in your project? If you spent a good week on it, could you get a reasonable mark?
- How are you in terms of the non-project elements of the course?
- Can you speak with your teacher, year coordinator, counsellor, mentor, or principle about it? I'm sure that there is someone in your school who would be happy to talk with you about it.
- Is it going to require huge amounts of work to pick up, or can you get tutoring/teacher help?

Don't feel down about it, it's a common problem. If you need to drop it, you have no choice. If you can spend a week on your project and get a good mark, spend the week.

What is your project on? Maybe one of us could help you with it. As for the other questions, post your reply up so we can talk about it properly.

Rinni

HSC
I'm in the same situation. I thought about what you said PwarYuex. I'm having trouble with both the project and the case study. Good luck elenitsa :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)