Help for tomorrow (1 Viewer)

sweetcherrychic

HSC
Hey peoples i need some help.I have no idea what to do for tomorrow exams.Im doing when the wind blows for module a we all fall down for module b and kominos for module c.All help would be really greatfull and any hints about things i should know would also be really great...Thanks heaps....

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
you've left it just abit late ay.. lol

i didnt study your texts.. but the best thing you can do now is go over all your notes.. if you have any.. go check out the resources section print off essays on your text..they might have related there for you to... then memorise them as much as you can...

danieljarvis

HSC
didnt study your texts.. but person before has it right..

try and memorise as much as you can of BOS sample responses, your trials or any other examples you can get your hands on, on your topics.. and then plagorise like there's no tomorrow ( no pun intended :D )

chlo-bo

i think most of us have lol ...... just practise writting responses to past exams so then you can get a wide range of different areas the question could go with tomorrow

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
im doing komninos so i would jus say u have to minimise at least 3 poems...make sure u analyse them and find some related material that relates to ways of living
good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)