Help for Unit enroll (1 Viewer)

Lufa

HSC
{concerning all ICT STudents}Hmm it says to compelet the degree i need to have 240 credit points and finish the recommened units! but This unit unit says i need to complete a basic maths skills test! How do i do it ? is it hard? !!?!! When/where?

Last edited:

kagura

HSC
The Basic Math Skills Test should be located somewhere on VUWS (E-Learning). The test itself is all online, which will provide you with an hour to complete 30 multiple choice questions based on HSC General and 2unit Mathematics. Once you have gained a minimum mark of 70%, try enrolling into Statistics again and you will probably have to wait a few days before the unit coordinator accepts you! Just have to bear in mind that if you don't get over the threshold mark of 70%, you won't be able to pick up stats in the Autumn semester. Good luck! :)

Lufa

HSC
How many times can i do the test? and i can't loginto vuws. Help please =(

kagura

HSC
You can only take the test once, so it's best to be cautious when you're choosing your answers! And as for logging into VUWS, you should contact someone from UWS and explain your situation unless you're not typing in your correct account ID and PW.

kagura

HSC
I'm guessing you will be forced to take up a unit called Mathematics Toolbox, which is a unit designed to prepare students for stats. Once you have successfully pass that unit, you can enroll into stats! I could be wrong though, since this applies to business students so I'm not sure about ICT.

Lufa

HSC
Thanks! im in vuws now but how do i take the test? lol

kagura

HSC
lol, here's the link if you haven't already attempted the test. :)

To access this test, you will need your UWS student ID number, and have access to the Basic Maths Skills Test vUWS site. If you do not have access, you may self-register using the following link:

[FONT=&quot]http://ceam.uws.edu.au/cgi-bin/auth/auto-register.pl?st2_db_basicmathsskillstest[/FONT]
Edit: whoops, seems like the link isn't working! But the test should be somewhere on VUWS, most likely in one of your course folders.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)