Help Geography has overtaken my life (1 Viewer)

Juliemoon88

HSC
im having so much trouble with geography lately, were had 3 teachers in the last 2 years and now for the last term of Yr 12 we have been doing it through distance education. has anyone got any suguestions that may be able to help me. i was good at geography until i started distance ed and now i have crap marks. :( some one help please:confused:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oh im sure you will be fine
have a look at some past hsc papers to see what kind of questions they ask.
im sure you could just read the textbook and start writing essay questions but if you are still having difficulty, then you better ask your tutor

felixcthecat

HSC
umm, yea pastpapers would be good, and basically, as long as you know your skills, MC and short answers shouldn't be too hard..

it's the essays that require all the facts - gather appropriate information according to syllabus dotpoint and memorise some geo ^^'.

xxlambchopxx

HSC
i barely have a teacher as well, so i get together with other people in my class and we share notes and statistics

TNguyen

HSC
i know geography sucks bad man why did you pick it? i regret having 10 units including geography and im forced to do it and im failing so i wont get a uai

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)