help i guess please im kind of desperate coz im dumb (1 Viewer)

carrotsss

HSC
just put down school achievements/ecs and more importantly what skills they show. no matter what u put your resume will look sorta dumb but as long as it’s presentable and shows effort it’s fine, it’s more important to do well in the interview imo

in terms of where to work, find a job in retail (preferably for a big business not some sketchy smaller one, I’ve heard lots of horror stories), retail doesn’t necessarily mean cashier and even if it does being on registers is honestly pretty chill, you just make small talk with people for a few hours and it flies past super quick. ask ur friends or anyone else what are nice places to work locally because it depends a lot on the managers

carrotsss

HSC
my friend told me to fake it but im scared
no that’s stupid

just be real, they’re not expecting you to be some perfect Harvard graduate with every extra curricular on earth for a low level retail position you just need to show that you’re hard working, have social skills and genuinely want the job

carrotsss

HSC
legit none of that i just want money
fake it then ig

you won’t really have a fun time working if you just stick to yourself without any motivation and do the bare minimum at work, like for me at least most of the fun is talking to all of my friends at work and having fun with them, and when u work hard shifts go wayyy faster

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
fake it then ig

you won’t really have a fun time working if you just stick to yourself without any motivation and do the bare minimum at work, like for me at least most of the fun is talking to all of my friends at work and having fun with them, and when u work hard shifts go wayyy faster
shut up farmer

Interdice

HSC
Bruh. All that effort. I thought I would have to make a resume, but I got a job just by applying to a website, and making up a bullshit story about the time I came 10 mins late to school, and how tearfully sad I was about it, and how it made my math extension teacher feel, and how I have to come on time to get decent grades and maintain responsibility.

What actually happened. I came 20 mins late. I couldn't be bothered to show up, as my math teacher scolds the fuck out of me for coming late. Read reddit on a random chair. When I had math later and teacher asked if I even wanted to come, I just replied "Not particularly" as it was the final week of school.

Oh and another story about me comprimsing with my mentally retarded friend because he was jackshit("less experianced") at coding, so I came over to his house to help him, but not give him the answer.

What actually happened: I yelled at him in front of the class, and ranted about him on reddit, and another classmate saw and found my reddit account.

Who tf answers honestly to these questions?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)