Help, im pregnant and 15. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezza295

HSC
The only person who can decide whether or not to abort the baby is you, BUt do tell your parents and do tell your best friend, she might be mad but if she doesnt support you in the end she probably isn't worth being friends with. and i agree with ur inner child, the 23 yr old definately is involved and deserves some say.

rhia

salty
HSC
Lilly-John said:
Hi all i need your help.
I was at a party a couple of months ago and i got a bit drunk and stoned and slept with a guy who is 23 and also my best friends older brother ive liked him for ages and im really mature for my age...
but now i am pregnante and i dont no how to tell my parents cause they will kill me we are strick catholics. i cant go to my best friend cause she will hate me for sleeping with her brother and i cant tell him, cause he is now away at university and if i ask my friend for his number she will wonder why..
im really confussed and i have no one to go to... i no you all may think im a bit of a slut but plz look past that and help me, just think of me as a chick in need, cause thats what i am atm...
plz helpppp
being as mature as you are for you age, you know, so mature that you drank illegally, used drugs, slept with your best friends brother, surely you can be mature enough to tell your parents and muster up that mature-person's intelligence to decide what to do.

idiot.

rachelmcdermott

HSC
Forget all those other jerks who posted complete rubbish about u being troll and shit because ur not. There is always gonna be inconsiderate people out there who dont give a shit about how bad ur life is because there self obsessed. And to me there all nothing!!

U made a mistake thats all u did, and i personally feel so sorry 4 u. U cant keep this a secret, u have to tell someone and Maybe u should turned to an aunty, a person u really look up too and no won't judge, This must be such a terrible time 4 u, but u need to tell someone and u need to decide if u will keep the baby. I no u dont want to tell the guy that got u pregnant but honey, its the best thing because he might be a Dad!

I no this may be hard and i have a friend ur age who is pregnant and a christian she's keeping the baby and she is happy wiht herself because she told someone. U have to do whats right 4 u!!

GOOD LUCK!!

:)

Evilo

HSC
pattii said:
abort!!

why would you want to be a teenage dropkick mum?
agreed

Abort - don't tell your mum (if it's not too late)

the bloke wont be able to support you financially and you don't actually have a relationship.

Watcha gonna do? Do your HSC with a 2y.o WTF seriously don't even consider it. Don't fuck up your family with the bundle of joy.

Evilo

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Your friend made the wrong fucking decision and her life, her future net worth, her level of education, her socio-economic status, her intelligence and her friends' intelligences are all now significantly reduced because of that decision.

If you want to be something other than an SMS voter of the future; abort this fucking child and live your life and learn from this obvious mistake.

Do not keep the child. Do not curse this world and your ineptitude on some poor child.

Death would be better than being brought up by some hapless 15 year old that's going to call the kid 'Nokia'.
Hes right -why ruin someone elses life because of your own bad choices (generality)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Evilo said:
Hes right -why ruin someone elses life because of your own bad choices (generality)
Personal insult if I ever saw one.

Schroedinger said:
Abort the fucking child right now or I will come over and punch you in the uterus.
LOL FALCON PUNCH. <3 YOUTH-IN-ASIA

Callofduty2

HSC
N/A
Abort the fucking child right now or I will come over and punch you in the uterus.
qft

Forget all those other jerks who posted complete rubbish about u being troll and shit because ur not. There is always gonna be inconsiderate people out there who dont give a shit about how bad ur life is because there self obsessed. And to me there all nothing!!

U made a mistake thats all u did, and i personally feel so sorry 4 u. U cant keep this a secret, u have to tell someone and Maybe u should turned to an aunty, a person u really look up too and no won't judge, This must be such a terrible time 4 u, but u need to tell someone and u need to decide if u will keep the baby. I no u dont want to tell the guy that got u pregnant but honey, its the best thing because he might be a Dad!

I no this may be hard and i have a friend ur age who is pregnant and a christian she's keeping the baby and she is happy wiht herself because she told someone. U have to do whats right 4 u!!

GOOD LUCK!!

:)
I lol'd so hard,= this is me--->:rofl: seriously

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
She hasn't posted again, therefore she is a troll.

Real people come back and talk.

Evilo

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Personal insult if I ever saw one.
No shit - she had unprotected sex with a 23 y.o. (8 years older than her - and shes <16yrs). Thats definitely a win in my books *rolls eyes* .

<edit - fixed for spelling>

Last edited:

rachelmcdermott

HSC
Abort a baby thats orginal from a guy who couldn't care less. This baby may be the best thing 4 her. All she did was make a mistake, like no one has ever made a mistake b4 seriously ppl!

shredinator

HSC
Get an abortion. Religion ruins everything, and perhaps your life and or relationship with family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)