Help Irp Trouble Alert!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Dannii_OXOX

HSC
Hey all,
I just recently recieved my IRP.........! I am having alot of trouble with it.....! The topic i chose to do is "How does conflict effect relationships within teenage groups and the group dynamic?". My research questions are:
1. How does conflict effect relationships and social wellbeing of individuals within teenage groups?
2. How does conflict effect the group dynamic?
Any help would be greatly appreciated......... Thanx

Cj_K

HSC
Dannii_OXOX said:
Hey all,
I just recently recieved my IRP.........! I am having alot of trouble with it.....! The topic i chose to do is "How does conflict effect relationships within teenage groups and the group dynamic?". My research questions are:
1. How does conflict effect relationships and social wellbeing of individuals within teenage groups?
2. How does conflict effect the group dynamic?
Any help would be greatly appreciated......... Thanx
first thing to do is basically work out what you really want to accomplish for the results, like what are you really looking for.....you could start by making a hypothesis....once that is done...well what i did was i surveyed people, not only did it help me understand what i was asking but it was also great primary data, otherwise go to your local health centre or talk to your school counsellor they will be able to help you answer your question
GOODLUCK and STAY CALM

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
umm yeh i think you need to figure out how you are going to get information.. its a bit hard to observe people fighting or get people to want to talk about how a fight has made them closer or brought them together..
and like Cj_K said.. you need to know what you are actually looking for and what you hope to find out at the end
maybe you should do a quick literature review to see if there is enough secondary data available.. because usually when u dont have to dig deep for secondary data it is alot easier to formulate questions to ask people when gathering primary data

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)