Help me appeal against exclusion (1 Viewer)

wonsta

HSC
I have been excluded from bachelor of science and going through an appeal process at the moment. Dont ask how i got excluded but give me some advises.

The faculty and Student appeals body told me that there are lots of appeals being lodged. So there must be some successful appealing against exclusion stories. I have supporting documents that proves my misadventures. I am still scared that my appeal will be rejected. Anyone has done this before? ?! Do they actually exclude students this easy? By the way I am a local student.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Exclusion? Were you put on probation previously for repeatedly failing courses?

Or did you cheat in an exam or something similar etc and have been found guilty of misconduct?

izzy88

HSC
I believe the SRC can help with appeals against the university - perhaps give them a call
And organise a meeting with a caseworker. Sorry I can't be of further help.

JustAnotherOne

HSC
The SRC provides assistance with handling student appeals. You can find out about them here:

http://www.src.usyd.edu.au/

Also, I know you said you did not want to, but it would be beneficial if you could give us some information as to the reasons for your exclusion. We won't judge, but we can't advise you either without more information.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)