Help me fill in the Balance of Payments Blanks! (1 Viewer)

Bells88

HSC
I'm having a bit of trouble figuring which is which, and I'm hoping some BoSers can help me!

If an Australian bank borrowed money from another country this would be a credit on the ________(Current Account/Capital & Financial Account). When they repay the loan, the interest paid overseas would be a debit on the _______(Current Account/Capital & Financial Account), while the repayment of the principal would be a debit on the _________(Current Account/Capital & Financial Account).

Any help is appreciated guys!

loapowm

Banned
HSC
I'm having a bit of trouble figuring which is which, and I'm hoping some BoSers can help me!

If an Australian bank borrowed money from another country this would be a credit on the ________(Current Account/Capital & Financial Account). When they repay the loan, the interest paid overseas would be a debit on the _______(Current Account/Capital & Financial Account), while the repayment of the principal would be a debit on the _________(Current Account/Capital & Financial Account).

Any help is appreciated guys!
From memory

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)