help me out. (1 Viewer)

jawaad

HSC
i'm not a dull student, i've always been pretty bright... just lacking in motivation.
so i figured getting an uai estimate would be the wake up call i need.
i logged onto SAM, except it didn't give me what i wanted. it didn't take enough things into account.

so i was wondering, you guys are experienced... could you give me an honest opinion on how my uai looks right now? i'll enclose as much information i think is needed.

i go to sydney technical high school. it's a selective school... according to a teacher our uais are boosted by four marks because of sydney tech.
i know i didn't say that correctly. just overlook it yeah.

anyway. i'm doing ten units. these are my half yearly marks, some are approximates..

advanced english: 71/100
extension english: 34/50
extension two english: 47/50 (approximate, but im doing well..)
economics: 71/100
business: 71/100
ancient history: 80/100

i'm not sure if you can determine a rough uai from that. but just give me all the help you can.. i really need it.

thankyou so much.

jawaad

HSC
according to one of my teachers, i'm at 78.

more replies please.

gurmies

Drover
HSC
Lol Jawaad, it's early days - plenty of time to improve, provided you start now. You are capable of getting 95 + judging by knowing you for years xD

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
im saying about 80 at this stage, but u can improve

AnandDNA

HSC
really depends on your rank. If you were near teh top i'd say 88+ if you are near the bottom then probably yeh 78-80

Pupzrollin

HSC
Yeah, we've only had about 30% of our school marks determined so far so there is loads of time for consistent imporovement and having known and sat next to you over the last 5 years, Ur quite smart u can still get a high range UAI....Ur marks in 4U english are excellen and with constant revision every weekend and a bit more study ur marks and ur rank will improve greatly!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)