Help me please! (1 Viewer)

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
I have to perform an experiment on tge conservation of water in plants.

Task: Select one structural feature present in plants that assists in the conservation of water and design and conduct a simple experiment which examines its effectiveness in the role of conserving water.

This task will require you to:
1. Select one aspect of plant structure related to conservation of water and develop a question or hypothesis related to this that can be investigated by you as an individual using a simple controlled experiment.

2. Design and conduct an experiment to investigate a structure related to water conservation in plants.

3. Produce a formal report of the experiment including hypothesis, aim, method, results, discussion and conclusion. In your discussion explain the advantages of conducting this experiment as an individual rather than as a group project.

If anyone has any ideas about what structure of a plant i could do and how to carry out the experiment that would be great!

sabrinalc

HSC
.x.Cookie.x. said:
I have to perform an experiment on tge conservation of water in plants.

Task: Select one structural feature present in plants that assists in the conservation of water and design and conduct a simple experiment which examines its effectiveness in the role of conserving water.

This task will require you to:
1. Select one aspect of plant structure related to conservation of water and develop a question or hypothesis related to this that can be investigated by you as an individual using a simple controlled experiment.

2. Design and conduct an experiment to investigate a structure related to water conservation in plants.

3. Produce a formal report of the experiment including hypothesis, aim, method, results, discussion and conclusion. In your discussion explain the advantages of conducting this experiment as an individual rather than as a group project.

If anyone has any ideas about what structure of a plant i could do and how to carry out the experiment that would be great!
heya. yea im doing the same thing, kinda trickiea than ya'd think hey?
im doin myn on stomata
im not shure on how to go about it tho, me techaz not really healping that much eitha:burn: ..... not very kool

but i figure i gota measure the wheight change (due to transpiration)
sooooooooooo....... i m gonna geta 2 bunch of different leaves (they'd have differing numbers of stomata, more and less) wheigh them, leave them 4 a bit then wheigh them again blah blah blah.... how does that sound??:confused:

if the techa dont like that then.....:eek: bleah... im buggad

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
Hey Sabrina,

Yeah i'm doing mine on stomates too, but the positioning of them.

Question: Do you do Biology through Dubbo Distance Ed? There's a girl there called Sabrina, seems strange your name was Sabrina and we received the same assessment task.

Educational Institution:
DSODE

Well, would you look at that. We come from the same school. Lol.

You better hurry up with that assessment task too, it's due tomorrow. (Friday)

Last edited:

sabrinalc

HSC
yea i just emailed it this morn. whew :D
heh yaae that me ii go to DSODE
what ur name?

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
Oh okay cool. Tony Daly was talking about you the other day, and i was like hmm i wonder...

Yeah i sent mine away today too. I probably failed lol.

My names Lisa, from Mendooran. Where bouts are you from?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)