HELP notes! (1 Viewer)

BabyDoll

HELP
i need study notes for HSC for any of the following subjects!
i have written my own but i wanna see some others to get a larger background on the topics!

Standard English - texts - cosi, truman show, bruce dawe, we all fall down.

Textile and design

Software, design and development - other than fat muscle coz i have his and they are absolutly brilliant, only i need chapters 8 and 9 which are developing a solution package , and evolution of programming languages.

Food technology ANYTHING!

Hospitiality!

thanks~!:confused:

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Any notes that we acquire will appear on this site, free of charge, with no strings attached, available for you to download whenever and however many times you choose so that you may peruse them at will. This is due to the numerous students out there who are absolutely brimming with selfless generosity and saintly altruism. They love going out of their way to do things for the greater good by contributing their own little part to this site and giving to other students that are in a similar position to themselves.

Do you feel like donating your own? :)

livk

HSC
Hello!
are you please able to send thru your cosi Notes to me 2?
I have an in Class essay early next week! i need to start preparing my essay! AGHHH
haha thanx heaps

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
livk said:
Hello!
are you please able to send thru your cosi Notes to me 2?
I have an in Class essay early next week! i need to start preparing my essay! AGHHH
haha thanx heaps
please look at the date of the thread before posting. last post was four years ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)