Help Notes (1 Viewer)

mrman

i put this message out last tests, and i need to do it again...
can anyone please send me their notes, assuming im doing the same period as them... just send me all notes actually im not to fussed ill just do those topics, i might as well do what i want, seeing as though im starting from scratch anyway!

SO SEND PLEASE!

neesha

aww....chill man....do what you are doing in class. maybe you and a friend in ur class can do half the syllabus each and swap? Just a suggestion....don't start from scratch. You have some knowledge from class, and every1 keeps telling me dat when u're in exams, u remember so much....so dun start from scratch, write notes on UR topics with d ppl in ur class :)

sif not 99

just rely on an inate ability to bullshit your way through historiography, I never did because I was convinced of what I was writting was pure fact of course *wink wink* I crammed that much it was probably true anyway.....

practice writting essays as well I found that was as good as making notes if not better, u can almost always narrow down each topic to about 5 askable areas or essay q's

mrman

thanks neesha... i really need to stop stressing... I think i might have a nervous break down in the exam otherwise... or perhaps just pass out from cramming so much

sif not 99, are u really headed for 99? Cos im definately taking your advice then... not that I wasnt going to in the first place... but 99! are you a god?

K

kisarge

need some notes

i need some notes 4 ancient history, especially 4 Ancient minoans and ancient Persia:argue:
thanx:)

mrman

people have choosen to ignore my pleas for help

It truely is a lonley, cold world

mrman

believe me you are not as dead as me... I think i should just give up on the hsc

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
lol i would give u my notes but they are pretti crap.... wen i study for exams for ancient i just look at the bradley... hehe theres one for egypt and one for ancient greece....

mrman

is there one for a person who has just dismally failed their trials? and if so where do I purchase it? a firearms shop?

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
lol... cant be that bad.....
the pamela bradley is suposed to be one of the books the school gives you.... i thought
i dunno if u can still get it... mine dates back to like 1991...urgh.... but i think i saw some at town hall library... or was it fisher library?
either way i higly doubt they sell it anymore but u can check dymocks and ask......

malayz_angel

haha...um..i know that for certain subjects there are those Excel books in which u learn the subject in a month. Obviously this isn't helpful for ur Trials but there is always the HSC. I noe there is one for modern, there might be one for ancient too! ;)

all4jesus

bradley is good and the charles sturt uni web site has good notes on ancient history...i must admit..i don't actually make notes..i photocopy like the setions from the textbook that i need(thanx 2 my trusty fotocopier^^) and highlight what's important..dat way i find i can absorv da info better den i juss write realli brief notes 2nights before and read them twices each night b3 i go to bed..

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
Originally posted by all4jesus
bradley is good and the charles sturt uni web site has good notes on ancient history...i must admit..i don't actually make notes..i photocopy like the setions from the textbook that i need(thanx 2 my trusty fotocopier^^) and highlight what's important..dat way i find i can absorv da info better den i juss write realli brief notes 2nights before and read them twices each night b3 i go to bed..
Notes dont really work in Ancient History... The best thing to do to study for Ancient History is to read.

mrman

who is augustus? Is he a women.... bear in mind I do Augustus and the julio caludians.... thats just a small indication of how screwed I am... Oh btw, Harimau topped my class with 92

I got 23%!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)