Help - Past HSC Questions (1 Viewer)

Jezabel2411

HSC
Hey!
I really need some help wiht this 2002 HSC question. It;s in section and question 28:-
"Outline the role of stakeholders in resolving industrial conflict and critically analyse the impact of global trends in employment relations on business role and structures."

I'm fine with the stakeholder stuff but I don't get this part of the question - critically analyse the impact of global trends in employment relations on business role and structures.

If someone could please help, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Jezabel2411

HSC
Help! Question 26 - 2005 HSC

Hey!
I need some help with teh 2005 HSC exam - question 26.

It has a scenario and than it has thsi question:-
"As the financial manager, you have been asked to prepare a report for the mangement committee. In your report, describe the strategic role of financial management, discuss the THREE strategies to be considered by the committee, and evaluate the strategies in relation to the achievement of the stated marketing and financial objectives."

Any help would be much appreicated. Thanks.

Jezabel2411

HSC
HELP! Amcor extended response

Hey!
I was just wondering anybody was doing Amcor as a business in their extended response? Cos I am having trouble with section 4 - question 27 and 28 of teh 2004 HSC exam.

Here is question 27:-
"Describe the role of financial planning and evaluate the effectiveness of financial strategies used in managing global business."

Question 28:-
"Describe the methods of international expansion and evalute the effectiveness of sources of funds to finance global expansion."

I get the methods of international expansion (Q28) but with the sources of funds or financial strategies (Q27 & 28) are we allowed to just say what sources of funds/financial strategies Amcor could use or do we have to say what sources of funds/financial strategies that Amcor uses.

Any help is greatly appreicated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)