Help Please Assessment!!! (1 Viewer)

silver91

HSC
N/A
Hey Guys can anyone help me please...i have a speech and i have to do the dot point
<!--[if !supportLists]-->·[FONT=&quot] gather, process and present information from secondary sources about the work of practising scientists identifying:[/FONT]<!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportLists]-->[FONT=&quot]-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]the variety of chemical occupations [/FONT]<!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportLists]-->[FONT=&quot]-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]a specific chemical occupation for a more detailed study[/FONT]<!--[endif]-->
and our criteria is:
  • describe and evaluate the impact that understanding and technology have had on changing ideas in chemistry
  • Describe and analyse the way scientists work in order to investigatet chemistry

• Describe how a knowledge of chemistry has changed the way people live and impacted on the environment and
  • Explain the chemical changes involved in the dot point
Please help me out.
Thanx in advance

HSC
silver91 said:
Hey Guys can anyone help me please...i have a speech and i have to do the dot point
<!--[if !supportLists]-->·gather, process and present information from secondary sources about the work of practising scientists identifying:<!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportLists]-->[FONT=&quot]-the variety of chemical occupations [/FONT]<!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportLists]-->[FONT=&quot]-a specific chemical occupation for a more detailed study[/FONT]<!--[endif]-->
and our criteria is:

• describe and evaluate the impact that understanding and technology have had on changing ideas in chemistry

• Describe and analyse the way scientists work in order to investigatet chemistry

• Describe how a knowledge of chemistry has changed the way people live and impacted on the environment and
  • Explain the chemical changes involved in the dot point
Please help me out.
Thanx in advance

Sorry buddy, looks like a boring reseach question.
Suck it up and start googling!
Cheers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)