Help PLEASE..do you still think I have hope? ATAR (1 Viewer)

Samuel4332

HSC
Hey guys,
Well I am sitting for my HSC this year and right now I am so s*** scared about not attaining the required atar to get into ANY uni for the degree I want.
The least I can get to get into the course at UWS is 69. (2011 cut off) but I know I will be getting bonus points anyway.
my current situation:
Biology 70
general Maths 75
standard English (have not done jack all 4) 55
Religion 2u 90
business studies 56

The thing is I KNOW I am capable of doing FAR FAR FAR better than what I have as in prelim I attained 90s in all these except for English. Trials r next week n I know I am screwed for them as I have had so much crap going on at home and haven't been able to focus (sounds like an excuse I know).
BUT say if I were to now flunk my trial n do really well in the HSC like 4 prelim... Do I have a chance of an ATAR in this range?

Dedication_

HSC
You do understand that your internals (all the assessments before the HSC test) are worth 50%, and the HSC test itself (external) is worth 50%? In this case you do have a fair chance of obtaining a 69 ATAR most definitely, gathered that you can replicate those prelim marks for 90+.

Christinaa_

HSC
Depending on your school's rank and your HSC mark you may even be able to get higher than. Your HSC results can alway scale up your in school assessments and everything so if you do really well your marks in school may also get pushed up, that is only if you work extremely hard...at least that's what my school has been tell us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)