Help please... (1 Viewer)

miss_finch

HSC
Hi... my name is Casey and I'm currently in year 11 and doing my SGP (senior geography project) its a really important part of the preliminary course (a whole terms work) I'm doing mine on the distribution of NRL fans... and I need everyone’s help, if you can please answer the following questions and post your reply (or email me at jelli_babi22@hotmail.com with SGP as the subject) it would be greatly appreciated... I know some questions will be really obvious, but I need your answers anyway...

1) Team you support:
2) State and suburb in which you live:
3) Reason why you support your team (eg. local, family/friends influence):

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
sgp eh? your starting to bring back fond memories from last year... yeah right.

anyway, of course ill help. i had trouble in receiving survey results, so just a tip: make some of your shit up if you need to.

1) Team you support: Canberra Raiders (some sympathy please...)
2) State and suburb in which you live: Leeton, NSW (pull out the map if you need to, its near griffith and wagga)
3) Reason why you support your team (eg. local, family/friends influence): i was orriginally from queanbeyan

hope that helps

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
i) parra eels
ii) carlingford, NSW
iii) always went for parra because i used to live in parra and jason smith is the best thing since sliced bread.

HSC
i) roosters
ii) cronulla, NSW
iii) cuz the sharks are shit.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
miss_finch said:
Hi... my name is Casey and I'm currently in year 11 and doing my SGP (senior geography project) its a really important part of the preliminary course (a whole terms work) I'm doing mine on the distribution of NRL fans... and I need everyone’s help, if you can please answer the following questions and post your reply (or email me at jelli_babi22@hotmail.com with SGP as the subject) it would be greatly appreciated... I know some questions will be really obvious, but I need your answers anyway...

1) Team you support:
miss_finch!!!! And you came on WORL, for the life of you sounding like you supported the Dragons!!

I already answered these questions on WORL, but I'll do it again.

1) Dragons. Coincidentally, we beat your Roosters 44 - 6.
2) Riverview, NSW.
3) Passed down through the family.

*mel*

1. Roosters
2. Chester Hill, NSW
3. Just felt like supporting them after the 2000 grand final loss. :D Bad reason, I know.

miss_finch

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
miss_finch!!!! And you came on WORL, for the life of you sounding like you supported the Dragons!!

I already answered these questions on WORL, but I'll do it again.

1) Dragons. Coincidentally, we beat your Roosters 44 - 6.
2) Riverview, NSW.
3) Passed down through the family.
Actually my last name is finch...

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
1) Team you support: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
2) State and suburb in which you live: Belmore, NSW.
3) Reason why you support your team (eg. local, family/friends influence): Ha, born and bred in Belmore, who else could I possibly barrack for? I was pretty much born into the blue and white.

davo_

good kid
HSC
miss_finch said:
Actually my last name is finch...
Same... makes sense really, cos technically it would be mrsfinch, anyway..
1) Team you support: Canberra Raiders
2) State and suburb in which you live: Originally West Wyalong, now Canberra. (coincidentally to that lad from leeton, if leeton make the final to play the mallee men they are going to get trounced)
3) Reason why you support your team (eg. local, family/friends influence): Pretty much closest team to where I grew, a lot of blokes I played with were recruited to Raiders.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
davo_ said:
Same... makes sense really, cos technically it would be mrsfinch, anyway..
1) Team you support: Canberra Raiders
2) State and suburb in which you live: Originally West Wyalong, now Canberra. (coincidentally to that lad from leeton, if leeton make the final to play the mallee men they are going to get trounced)
3) Reason why you support your team (eg. local, family/friends influence): Pretty much closest team to where I grew, a lot of blokes I played with were recruited to Raiders.

i dont go for the greenies anyway. GO THE HAWKS!!!

and yes, i know the mallee men beat us last week, but rest assured, don and the boys WILL make the big one, and we will kick your arse when we get there. youse shouldnt have one anyway, the ref was a cock to send mick off

Oh, and by the way, good luck miss-finch with the sgp!

davo_

good kid
HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
i dont go for the greenies anyway. GO THE HAWKS!!!

and yes, i know the mallee men beat us last week, but rest assured, don and the boys WILL make the big one, and we will kick your arse when we get there. youse shouldnt have one anyway, the ref was a cock to send mick off

Oh, and by the way, good luck miss-finch with the sgp!
I'll admit yas would have won hadn't he got sent off, but he definitely deserved it. That king hit was comparable to that of the Danny Williams one last year... Because he's gunna be out I don't rate Yanco to make the finals at all... And don't even try to say Willie (Willie's a cock, I lost a grandfinal a couple of years ago by one point cos of the bad decisions he made.) was against ya, we had 3 fair tries disallowed in the last ten minutes- mind you it didn't matter. Group 20 refs have always been against Wyalong (and Lake for that matter). Least most of our team are local boys too, Yanco is the equivalent of the Roosters in the NRL.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
miss_finch said:
1) Team you support:
1) Manly-Warringah
2) Roseville, NSW
3) I use to support the Bears before they got kicked out of the comp. I had to support a local side, so I chose the Eagles.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
snickerdoodle said:
1) Team you support: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
2) State and suburb in which you live: Belmore, NSW.
3) Reason why you support your team (eg. local, family/friends influence): Ha, born and bred in Belmore, who else could I possibly barrack for? I was pretty much born into the blue and white.
Exactly the same as me

1)I support the Doggies
2)I live in Belmore
3)I support them because they're my local team

I grew up in Belmore, but until I was 4 I was living in Kogarah. From 1 heartland to another, and to think how close I was to becoming a St. George supporter.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
miss_finch said:
Hi... my name is Casey and I'm currently in year 11 and doing my SGP (senior geography project) its a really important part of the preliminary course (a whole terms work) I'm doing mine on the distribution of NRL fans
Have you tried other forums? because when I think NRL, I dont think BOS

miss_finch

HSC
Actually yea i have, i actually came to this one because it was recommended to me by a respondant to my survey... she said some of you might help...

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
davo_ said:
I'll admit yas would have won hadn't he got sent off, but he definitely deserved it. That king hit was comparable to that of the Danny Williams one last year... Because he's gunna be out I don't rate Yanco to make the finals at all... And don't even try to say Willie (Willie's a cock, I lost a grandfinal a couple of years ago by one point cos of the bad decisions he made.) was against ya, we had 3 fair tries disallowed in the last ten minutes- mind you it didn't matter. Group 20 refs have always been against Wyalong (and Lake for that matter). Least most of our team are local boys too, Yanco is the equivalent of the Roosters in the NRL.
I gree with his sending off, but i still shouted "willies a wank" as loud as i could. always have always will. cry me a river bout the refs- i follow and support the hawks, but i am a soccer player and until you see the standard of wagga refs we come up against you cant complain. but i still sympathise with your grand final loss- hawks 16's had a similar situation a few years ago coz of willie.

and about the hawks being the equivalent of the roosters, thats a load of shit. yanco has a population of 400- where else can they find players? we are hardly a "glamour" club, specially when you look at the local media exposure the greenies take up. considering the size of yanco, to have so manylocals like brendan de paoli is a great effort

the hawks will smash the greenies this sunday :)

Last edited:

Edge_Head

Glavenopolis
HSC
- Its not the refs fault if you lose, its the teams fault.

1)Wests Tigers
2)NSW, Berkeley Vale
3)Family followed Balmain Tigers from the begining.

ledzeppelin

HSC
1. Sydney Roosters
2. Mosman, NSW
3. Used to follow the Bears. Roosters were my 'second team'. When the Bears moved/merged/whatever, needed a new team to support, so I picked the Roosters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)