help- quick! (1 Viewer)

ilovesmiles

hey ive got this past paper with me...
except i have no idea how to 'tackle' the question..
do u rkn u cud sorta give me some kinda idea how to? hmm
heres the q.

1) Leave a note for ur brother/sister asking him/her to videotape a program that will be on while you are out. give details (title, channel etc) (25 words approx)

2)you are sending a photograph that you took somewhere in Italy back to your italian class in australia. Write a brief explanation of the photogarph (25 words)

3)Leave a message for ur italian flatmate asking him/her to pass on the following info in case Stefania calls while u are out. u cannot go to the game on sunday because u have been invited by a friend to spend the weekend in the mountains. (25 approx)

Draga

HSC
N/A
Translation

ilovesmiles said:
1) Leave a note for ur brother/sister asking him/her to videotape a program that will be on while you are out. give details (title, channel etc) (25 words approx)

1) Ciao !! Puoi registrare il mio programma preferito stasera? Io non ci saro'... Su Raiuno, alle 20.50, il programma si chiama "L'isola dei Famosi". Non dimenticarti! Grazie!! Un bacio.

2)you are sending a photograph that you took somewhere in Italy back to your italian class in australia. Write a brief explanation of the photogarph (25 words)

Ciao a tutti. Ecco una mia foto in Italia! Sono a Padova, in gita scolastica. Potete vedere me (al centro) e i miei compagni di classe, c'e' anche il mio insegnante.

3)Leave a message for ur italian flatmate asking him/her to pass on the following info in case Stefania calls while u are out. u cannot go to the game on sunday because u have been invited by a friend to spend the weekend in the mountains. (25 approx)
Ciao! Se chiama Stefania devi dirle che non posso andare alla partita domenica perche' devo andare in montagna per il fine settimana... mi ha invitata Silvio di Padova!!

and... who are you?
I am now studying in Italy!!! (I asked my teacher for help to do this... of course I couldn't do it by myself... this is the school: http://www.scuolamulino.it I am sure they will help you if you write them!).
Ciao

Kakie

hey draga, fyi,
IL weekend
LA finA della settimana

have you ever done italian prima di ora???

whats the deal with scuola mulino...where is it what are they about???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)