HELP - re hecs forms! (1 Viewer)

speake53

Hey,
I've been offered and accepted a B Economics at ANU. In my offer pack I got a booklet "information for Commonwealth supported students" and it says I should fill out the form "request for commonwealth support and HECS-HELP". I'm worried that this form should have came in my offer pack but it didn't. Did anyone else here that is going to ANU for the first time this year get the form or do we get it at a later date?

Thanks

davey336

HSC
I was initially worried when I was reading that booklet thingy, however, that "request" form does now have to be returned until the census date, which is later on in term one, I think.

davey336

HSC
I went and checked in the "How to Accept Your Offer and Enrol" booklet that came in the enrolment pack and at the bottom of page 6 it says:

... you will be able to register your enrolment and complete your 'Request for Commonwealth Assistance' Form on the web ...
This is all on enrolment day. It also says to allow yourself two hours to enrol and fill out all the forms, etc. Ugh. I got a headache after spending 30 minutes on all those forms for B&G, so I'm not looking forward to this.

Last edited:

omg_a

HSC
argh, that was the most confusing booklet to try and read!! but the gist of it was-you HAVE to fill out a form requesting HECS-HELP, but you get it from your tertiary institution on enrolment. or in our case, we get given a password and we do it online.

davey336

HSC
It's all confusing. I got an email from the head of admissions of B&G asking where my three passport photos were. The thing is, though, I sent them. So off I went to the Kodak shop to get some more photos printed off, costing me another $10. Stupid ANU. I hate you already.

/end rant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)