HELP relationship dillemas :( (1 Viewer)

mzduxx2006

HSC
ohk so like after seeing this guy for like ages he asked me out and it went heaps good. then nothing! no phone call no nothing for like 2 months. so i thought "fine fuk him he was a prick aniways" then outta the blue he messages me "hey babe how r u going. i missed u".

my theory is that he was doing the same thing to another girl and she just rejected him so now im the fallback girl. any other theories out there guys??

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
He could have acting uninterested so he could gauge urs, but chances are that after 2 months he did hook up with some girl and now he's bored and lonely - is that so bad?

PrettyVacant

HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
ohk so like after seeing this guy for like ages he asked me out and it went heaps good. then nothing! no phone call no nothing for like 2 months. so i thought "fine fuk him he was a prick aniways" then outta the blue he messages me "hey babe how r u going. i missed u".

my theory is that he was doing the same thing to another girl and she just rejected him so now im the fallback girl. any other theories out there guys??
uR ThEoRy IZzz CorRekT!!1111

Pace_T

HSC
yeah either he failed with some other chick and is now coming to u, OR he was waiting for u 2 make the move. but i think its been a bit too long just for that. dont waste ur time with him

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
im always on call for you! because youre not a cuntrag

and you cant forget teh dance of indie. its like aids. once you've done it you've got it for life

cueBall

HSC
melimoo said:
some people just like to have you on call
ditch 'em
as sad as it is some people dont have the guts to call. And the way girls judge everything with analytical precision does not help i.e. you call too soon your desperate you call to much your clingy and you dont call for too long and your a dickhead or apparently cheating...

Did you call him? If yes and he didnt return it then there is a prob, if no then i wouldnt come to any conculsions...

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
trust me. after a few months you can tell theyre utter dickheads and not just awkward freaks
awkward freaks who call too soon/too late i can handle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)