Help Required for the Speech task. Please read (1 Viewer)

MetalGenius

HSC
G'day people, studying standard english. Assesment task 1 "Speech" 'The Cruicible'.

Meerly posting a thread to seek advice. I have missplaced my assessment sheet, i cannot go to school and simply grab another, as i only go to school 5 days a fortnight. I have looked on the internet and board of studies website, but i cannot find it, im nearing the end to my assessment, and i need that sheet to make sure ive got everything right >.< i need to make a few finishing touches.

Could someone be so kind to ither Photocopy their sheet and post it, or simply post a website link please ? Thankyou. :D

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
If I'm understanding this correctly, you want someone to scan their assessment in for you? If so, that's not really possible since all schools receive different assessments although we're studying the same elective/module. =\

MetalGenius

HSC
If I'm understanding this correctly, you want someone to scan their assessment in for you? If so, that's not really possible since all schools receive different assessments although we're studying the same elective/module. =\
Suppose youre right, yea ive cointacted a friend and he will get it to me, thanks. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)