Help shy friend (1 Viewer)

Host69er

HSC
N/A
my friend told me, he sat next to a girl he likes on train yesterday, never met or seen her before but. Didnt talk to her but. I would like to know in a situation like this, is it normal to talk to the girl? Or would it be very strange if a complete stranger started talking to u?

HSC
hello.

"stop calling me, calling me. you stop stalking me, stalking me. just some fantasy, fantasy, that you have with meeeee".

bye.

synthesized

HSC
N/A
yes it is strange and i think most people use public transport with the expectation that they will not have to talk to anyone they don't know, if this was not true people would be far less willing to use it.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Host69er said:
my friend told me, he sat next to a girl he likes on train yesterday, never met or seen her before but. Didnt talk to her but. I would like to know in a situation like this, is it normal to talk to the girl? Or would it be very strange if a complete stranger started talking to u?
are you a troll.....
your user name is so .............
and why do you put a full stop after but
your english isn't that bad,
why pretend to suck at it?

Host69er

HSC
N/A
no im not a troll. i am just wonderin. i want to know if its weird to meet a girl in a public place? Of coase through friends, and meeting like friends would meet, thats normal. what about waiting for the train or bus.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Host69er said:
no im not a troll. i am just wonderin. i want to know if its weird to meet a girl in a public place? Of coase through friends, and meeting like friends would meet, thats normal. what about waiting for the train or bus.
some girls might think it is shallow, though they might show some interest
if i were her, i'd be very much flattered
but inside, i'd think that's shallow

why do you want to know her? you think she's pretty/cute/beautiful?

Host69er

HSC
N/A
no didnt actually happen to me. but ive never met a girl that way.
and of coarse u see hot girls in public places.

ice ken

HSC
LottoX said:
I don't think you'd call someone who isn't willing to chat some random up on a train "shy". I'd call them "normal".
lol true. i wouldnt talk to a random if they were wierd which your friend sounds like to be lol

HSC
nice to meet you all.

I had a sex change, so I'm now a female. However, I wanted my name to remain the same.

love brogan.

ice ken

HSC
*Love-2-Hate-U* said:
nice to meet you all.

I had a sex change, so I'm now a female. However, I wanted my name to remain the same.

love brogan.
hmmmm ok..... like we needed to know that :rofl:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
On the actual topic of conversation, it's only wierd if you make it weird. You CAN talk to girls in public places, e.g. transport, but you're going to look like a freak if you don't have a reason to bail.

E.g. Hey. Look, I'm going to go meet my friends in a sec, but I thought I might come and say hi ... blah blah ... we catch the same train ... blah blah ... Anyway, I might speak to you later.

It's not just you reciting a monologue, you've got to let her talk too.

Then bail like mad after a minute or 2.

Whatever you do, do not sit next to her. That will freak the shit out of her.

At this point in time she now knows you exist, but is not freaked by your prescence, as she knows you have friends and won't sit next to her freaking her out etc.

And wait a sec, next time you see her on the train you already have your opener. "Hey, we spoke last time etc."

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
very strange, i'm pretty sure the girl would freak out

Always

HSC
I've being on Sydney trains less than 5 times in my life and TWICE I've had strangers wank next to me. Ewww, bastards. So if a random guy was to talk to me I wouldn't find it strange but I'd definitely freak out.

Always

HSC
Damage Inc. said:
What the fuck, where do you live, fucking Dapto or something?

:confused:

You're a fucking liar.
I'd lie about seeing strange peni because it's fun, you know.

One time it was on an empty train early in the morning. The other time is was in the evening on a full train. Bad timing? Bad luck?

ps. Where the freak is Dapto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)