Help! Stalkers! (1 Viewer)

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Oh! Had a potentially fun idea! When my stalkers ring and I'm at the computer, I know the perfect piece of music which'll make them think some weirdo is chanting etc. I know some other weird stuff I could play too! I can just put that on and let them listen! OOOOH! :D Hopefully I'll be on the compy when they call next :)

HSC
Oh! Had a potentially fun idea! When my stalkers ring and I'm at the computer, I know the perfect piece of music which'll make them think some weirdo is chanting etc. I know some other weird stuff I could play too! I can just put that on and let them listen! OOOOH! :D Hopefully I'll be on the compy when they call next :)
"Please hold while we transfer your call", then play music.

Simo91

HSC
give them the wrong answers. they'll soon get the hint.

that or follow the majority in this thread and yeh, tell them to fuck off.

omgd.

HSC
N/A
Dont be mean to them. They probably ask you because they think youre nice. Then again, they may just be too self involved to care. Just pretend you dont know the answer. Be like " ive been trying to figure that out myself . i have no idea ! gonna ask the tutor " and after u say that a few times, theyll leave u alone. =]

OR. pretend to be really behind or pretend u havent even looked at the work yet. theyll think ur lazy n leave u alone :D

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
I say do the "mean" approaches suggested.

The thread title made me thought you wanted help from stalkers.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)