Help Urgent- Need an insane study timetable made (1 Viewer)

faker

HSC
Guys so this is my story, at half yearlies my atar estimate was around 95-98 but after 3rd assessments and half yearlies I have completely fucked my self over... Literally, will barely pass my english exam and extension maths,
My ranks at half yearly
Mathematics Ext 1- 45/85
Mathematics-35-130
English 12/156
Chemistry 11/77
Physics 11/53
SOR-20/50
Economics 1/24

But now I am expecting all of them to go down by 10-15 ranks, please help me pick my atar back up, I am hoping I can smash externals, but for that I need to get down and study, and was hoping someone could help me structure my return... I will be posting a daily study journal as a thread as well once I begin, so anyone have any ideas?

Any Help will be very much appreciated, Thank you :)

HSC
Guys so this is my story, at half yearlies my atar estimate was around 95-98 but after 3rd assessments and half yearlies I have completely fucked my self over... Literally, will barely pass my english exam and extension maths,
My ranks at half yearly
Mathematics Ext 1- 45/85
Mathematics-35-130
English 12/156
Chemistry 11/77
Physics 11/53
SOR-20/50
Economics 1/24

But now I am expecting all of them to go down by 10-15 ranks, please help me pick my atar back up, I am hoping I can smash externals, but for that I need to get down and study, and was hoping someone could help me structure my return... I will be posting a daily study journal as a thread as well once I begin, so anyone have any ideas?

Any Help will be very much appreciated, Thank you :)
What's your school rank? This will allow people who estimate atars to tell you where you're sitting at.

You should create a study timetable on your own, as you know the areas where you are struggling at. However the thing with study timetables is that they dont really work well unless you somehow discipline yourself to abide by the timetable. It's hard to allocate a fixed amount of time towards a subject as it may require more time or less.

I reckon the best way to boost up your marks and ranks is to motivate yourself. Why do you want that particular ATAR that you desire? Think of what happens if you don't study in these 8 weeks leading to the HSC. You'll get a shit mark for externals and all in all, a shit ATAR. This will limit you from you doing a course that may be out of your range and higher than the atar you got. There are pathways but why waste time when you can get into your course straightaway?

In order to smash the externals you need to motivate yourself. The higher your ATAR, the more options you have in regards to choosing uni courses. STUDY!

needATAR

HSC
Isnt that a league of legends reference? My school predominantly asians have like videos every day of starcraft and league and i hear that term a lot 'faker'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)