help what do u do if someone says u cheated in assessment but you didnt. (1 Viewer)

Zedez

HSC
How do they say you cheated? Can you prove them otherwise? I wouldn't worry about it unless your teachers are suspisous.

jet

Banned
HSC
Happened to me. The teachers believed them. I got punished.
Life goes on.

jet

Banned
HSC
lol you serious? no way... did you get a 0 for your assessment then?
Nah, it was different. I supposedly 'helped' someone. I don't know where they got it from, because I never said anything to the person.

Bad thing was, two of my good friends were the people that 'turned me in'.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I was accused of cheating because it seemed blatantly clear that I did cheat even though I didn't, lol.

to op: um, well...if they don't have proof, just ignore them. If they do and if you did cheat...gg

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Nah, it was different. I supposedly 'helped' someone. I don't know where they got it from, because I never said anything to the person.

Bad thing was, two of my good friends were the people that 'turned me in'.
That sucks. What did you say to them? Or did you speak with your fists?

I was accused of cheating because it seemed blatantly clear that I did cheat even though I didn't, lol.
How did it seem blatantly clear that you cheated, even though you didn't? Accidently bring notes into an exam or something?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
LOL

during one exam, I literally had my notes on the table and did my exam with it placed just next to exam paper.
I didn't know it was there lol.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad

to op: um, well...if they don't have proof, just ignore them. If they do and if you did cheat...gg
Indeed, what went down? I suppose it's because your marks wern't all that flash beforehand and then in trials you absolutely owned them and shocked everyone.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Indeed, what went down? I suppose it's because your marks wern't all that flash beforehand and then in trials you absolutely owned them and shocked everyone.
lol ye =)

"underdog killing everyone" ftw

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Ha, that's the way Namu. I hope I can do this ^_^ :p

I'm hoping for hard trials, so I can do the same...

j92

HSC
i was always low in maths now apparently i cheated lol and i think that, if i get heapsss goood marks, im gonna be turned in for cheatin when i didnt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)