Help with Adding/subtracting functions curves! (1 Viewer)

starryblue

HSC
would anyone explain how do you add/subtract/multiply/divide function curves/graphs? coz i really don't understand.

thanks for the help. =)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Do you mean for example,

Find When:

and

Or do you mean addition of ordinates method graphically?

Last edited:

starryblue

HSC
Do you mean for example,

Find When:

and

Or do you mean addition of ordinates?
don't u have work to go on with? next time when i post a question i should write...anyone EXCEPT SPIRALFLEX help me with blah blah blah....

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
don't u have work to go on with? next time when i post a question i should write...anyone EXCEPT SPIRALFLEX help me with blah blah blah....
I enjoy helping humans. My Physics exam is only worth 5% anyway. I shall help you human!

starryblue

HSC
I don't have a test tomorrow? What makes you think that. I was kidding. Now tell me the question or I won't leave.
you wouldn't be joking about a test if you wanted me to ask you questions. fine then. i don't have control over you wanting to leave or not. all i know that i'm in the mood to rip up my hw bk into millions of pieces.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
you wouldn't be joking about a test if you wanted me to ask you questions. fine then. i don't have control over you wanting to leave or not. all i know that i'm in the mood to rip up my hw bk into millions of pieces.
I am here until you bless me.

starryblue

HSC
My pleasure. We can do this all night.
my body would break down if i don't sleep for a night (more like if i dont sleep at least 7 hrs). i won't do that for Dr Du or HSC. Don't you understand that sleep is extremely important?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
my body would break down if i don't sleep for a night (more like if i dont sleep at least 7 hrs). i won't do that for Dr Du or HSC. Don't you understand that sleep is extremely important?
But I put others before my health.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)