Help with B. Arts course structure? :S (1 Viewer)

abylaa

\m/
in my room, which is in my house, which is on my s
HSC
Does anyone know where i can find a table of the bachelor of arts course structure? Or maybe explain to me what happens in each semester?

For i am utterly confused about what happens in first year: do we have to choose our majors/minors and begin them in the first year or do we start with a core program of study before choosing our majors/minors?

Heeeelp please!

:confused:

LordPc

HSC
UNSW Handbook Program - Arts - 3403

its says on the page that you just do level 1 courses in 1st year, id guess these are pretty easy going introductory type courses. major/minor type stuff is left for 2nd year onwards

it looks pretty flexible leaving you to find your own way

bookseller

HSC
N/A
do u get to pick your level 1 courses? So everyone doing arts has to go through the same intro courses?

HSC
I don't know about UNSW, but my Arts course required you to have a bit of an idea about what you wanted to major in, just so you could do the right junior units. I did units in English, International Studies, Politics and History, and now I'm majoring in International Studies/Politics. There was no core program for first year (just because there were so many different majors), so you were free to pick the units that you wanted.

What majors were you interested in roughly?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)