Help with Belonging Related Text + Analysis (1 Viewer)

Rianaa

HSC
So I have to do a belonging related text analysis on a written text (ie, no movies, songs, etc) but I don't actually know how to analyse a related text. As well as that I don't really have a related text yet. Does anyone have any websites/documents that may be helpful in helping me understand how to write an analysis, or any related text suggestions? My prescribed text is As You Like It. Thanks in advance :)

School addict

HSC
Hi there,
There is some terrific suggestions for related texts, how to analyse them and even sample analysis (for example, they have analysed Strictly Ballroom) on
the CSU's HSC Online website www.hsc.csu.edu.au (then follow the links to English & the Belonging Area of Study - it's really easy to navigate).

My related texts are
Rabbit Proof Fence (the book)
Strictly Ballroom
Romulus My Father
Ten THings I hate about me by Randa Abdel - Fattah

http://www.hsc.csu.edu.au

www.belonging.org might help too.

If that gives you any ideas!

Hope this helps you!! :uhhuh:

jiratic

HSC
forgive me if im wrong, but arent romulus, and strictly ballroom part of the syllabus and hence a big no no?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
School_addict - the fact that those texts are on HSC Online means that they are CORE TEXTS, and this means you CANNOT use them as related texts. You will be fucked harder than a whore if you use those related texts....[ie, Strictly Ballroom and Romulus My Father].

jiratic is correct.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
So I have to do a belonging related text analysis on a written text (ie, no movies, songs, etc) but I don't actually know how to analyse a related text. As well as that I don't really have a related text yet. Does anyone have any websites/documents that may be helpful in helping me understand how to write an analysis, or any related text suggestions? My prescribed text is As You Like It. Thanks in advance :)
Analyse how the techniques can be related to belonging and link your related text to your core text.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)