(HELP) Work Experience (1 Viewer)

HSC
So this year I need to start doing Work Experience. But I've got no idea where to start. I need some suggestions on where to go. I'm looking for some place where I can learn more about computer science and software engineering. But I don't mind stuff like office jobs. Please help

moonsuyoung

HSC
So this year I need to start doing Work Experience. But I've got no idea where to start. I need some suggestions on where to go. I'm looking for some place where I can learn more about computer science and software engineering. But I don't mind stuff like office jobs. Please help
omg hiii!!! Some great places you can go to are CSIRO! I got offered this one where you (if I recall correctly), build a high-performance computer (but this is online work experience), so that one's pretty good (they also offer some other ones as well so go check it out). There's also some work experiences offered at uni, such as a data science work experience at UNSW (I think this one is offered through schools...but double check with your school for this) and that was one pretty nice. There's this website https://studyworkgrow.com.au/work-experience/ and there's a lot of great work experience there. Make sure you get one as soon as all the spots fill out. If your parents work at a computer sci/se firm, you could try go there as well?

anonymoushehe

HSC
this is probably like not related to anything you're interested in but i did a chemical engineering work experience program earlier this year at USYD, and it was pretty good so you could consider that if you have nothing else

HSC
omg hiii!!! Some great places you can go to are CSIRO! I got offered this one where you (if I recall correctly), build a high-performance computer (but this is online work experience), so that one's pretty good (they also offer some other ones as well so go check it out). There's also some work experiences offered at uni, such as a data science work experience at UNSW (I think this one is offered through schools...but double check with your school for this) and that was one pretty nice. There's this website https://studyworkgrow.com.au/work-experience/ and there's a lot of great work experience there. Make sure you get one as soon as all the spots fill out. If your parents work at a computer sci/se firm, you could try go there as well?
Oh cool, thanks!

HSC
this is probably like not related to anything you're interested in but i did a chemical engineering work experience program earlier this year at USYD, and it was pretty good so you could consider that if you have nothing else
I think I will consider this if I've got no options. Sounds pretty fun

HSC
wait, so does the virtual one count as work experience?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)